A Bit Of A Teaser;)

Aug's POV

12:23a.m.

Me and Yn pulling an allnighter tonight.

"So , tell me more about you , where you come from and your childhood." I said looking in her eyes.

Yn sighed. "Well , Im pretty chill , can be a wreck when Im emotional. I just want to be happy with a family and an career although I dont really know what I wanna do yet sing , write , model , etc. My mother was an alcoholic and my father was my everything , I looked up to him for everything.Some one framed him for what I dont really know. My mother beat me , slammed me into a dresser , pulled my hair , called me all type of bitches and hoes. I felt useless , she was pretty strict so I was a sneaky child but always got caught and she just hit me more. I ran away to other family but they did nothing and the police told me it was "fine" for my mother to do those things basically. I was molested and told my family but they didnt really do anything. They acted as if they cared in the beginning but no one reported it , some people didnt believe me. I didnt really feel love at all. I thought of suicide many times but wanted to avoid pain but I didnt really have the stuff to do the less painful ones so thats whats held me back from it. I always thought I was beautiful no matter what others thought. I cried myself to sleep a lot. I just hated my life. I got put into foster care and when I turned 18 I got a job and my own house but the bills were weighing me down so thats why I got the job as an housekeeper so yuup.. I still havent found my purpose in life .. maybe its to be a great mother." Yn did a fake smile.

I stared into her eyes. "Omg Yn thats horrible , im so sorry you had to go through that." He said pulling me into a hug as I wiped my tears. "I want you to know that I love you and would never touch you again. I'll love you and Ahnaiya forever. And yes , yes you are very beautiful." I said with all honesty and I knew she knew I was honest. She's so beautiful , and she's carrying my child. I hit the jackpot . I thought to myself.

"I love you too Aug , you're so supportive and I just love it. Im glad I met you.

Sorry it's kinda short ig but.. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! I cant stress that enough and vote too. Comment what you want to happen next. Later babes<3