Who?

Yn POV

I seen my worst nightmare ... Roc's cousin , ROSE! Yes , Aug's ex. She came over to visit him and seen me and went crazy. I've been down here for about 6 days, and I haven't ate ever since. She knee'd down to my level since I was sitting on the floor, and spit in my face. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I'll let your lil' thot ass go take a shower." She smirked.

She unchained me and yanked me up as she led me up the stairs. We walked up to the second floor to me and Roc's room. I couldn't believe my eyes... Roc was there wrists and ankles cuffed to bedposts and he was just laying there. NAKED.

"Baby..." I said.

He stared me deep in my eyes with so much hurt. He looked like he wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out.

"Listen bitch, find some clothes, and get in the damn shower before I change my mind." She said growing impatient.

I quickly went over to our dresser and got a PINK boy short and sports bra set. I went to our other drawer and got some pink HOLLISTER sweat pants and tank top. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower as I undressed myself. I got in and grabbed my DOVE Moisturizing Body Wash and squeezed a huge glob unto my rag. I lathered my body in it rubbing it into my skin making sure it was foaming. I rinsed my body off and grabbed my PANTENE Nourishing Shampoo and squeezed a large amount into my hand. I dumped the glob into my head and began rubbing it into my scalp. I continued that for about 5 minutes and then began to repeat the process of washing my body. I repeated so many times that I actually lost count. I just felt so dirty and I hate that feeling with a passion like I dont see how some people do it. Roc is stuck inside my head, also. Why was my Baby tied up the bed?NAKED!?! I hope he didn't get hurt but knowing him he probably was taIking shit to her and that ended in the result of what he is currently being occupied by.I rinsed off for the last time and began rinsing the shampoo out of my head. I hopped out the shower and just starred at my body inside the mirror. I was truly beautiful, body and face. I sprayed myself in Endless Weekend by Bath and Body Works and took out my blow dryer as I air dried. I dried my hair and by that time, my body was dry too. I put on the lotion that matched my perfume and then flat ironed my hair bone straight. I slid on my panties and then pulled my sport bra and tank top over my head. I slipped on my sweats and threw my filthy clothes in the dirty clothes bin. I hung my towel up and walked out and seen...

What did she see?

What happened with Roc?

What's up with Rose?

Who was Big Nate from last chapter?

COMMENT AND VOTE. Share My Book To Your Followers or Friends and Be sure To tell Me.

#RoadTo20k