Fresh Start

Yn P.O.V

I cant believe Aug is acting like this , I just idk....

"Its gone be alright babe , he's just in his feelings." Chris said

"He's being an asshole , I think I should move out."

"No you are not Yn just calm down"

"How can I calm when someone is treating me like shit!" I screamed

"Why tf are you yelling!" Chris yelled

"Cause you're fucking telling me to calm down. Yunno what um i'm gonna stay at a otel for a little while."

"No y-gco"

"Yes the fuck I am" I said cheerfully

I packed my stuff and then got in my car and headed to the hotel. I arrived their like 15 minutes later.

"Room 206 Ma'am" The lady said.

I got the card and went off to my room. I opened it and it was beautiful the bed set , and everything. For the whole day I did a little shopping , had a massage and went to the pool , it was amaizing! I took a shower then I put on my pajamas and then someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked thinking it was room service or something

"Umm , its uhh Aug."

Aug!?!? WTF

"Wtf ... what do you want."

"Open the door Yn , I got food." Aug said

I opened the door and he had Steak N' Shake in his hand. He walked in and sat the food down on the table and then sat on the bed.

"What the hell do y-gtco"

"Look Yn im sorry for the way I was acting. I think im in love with you and for you to be in a relationship with my homie is heartbreaking and I dont know how else to express it besides anger but I know thats no way to treat someone special like you so im very sorry Yn , will you please forgive me?"

"I guess" I said kinda mad but happy he apologized.

"Stop acting mad all the time."

I Burst out laughing.

"Ok fine" I said "I wanna eat now." I grabbed the bag and we ate steak burgers and french fries with a milk shake.

"So whatchu wanna do?" Aug asked.

"Idk , whatchu wanna do" I said like a toddler.

"You dont know what I wanna do?" He said

"What is it?" I asked like a dumby.

"I wanna , well... I can show you better than I cant tell you." He started to rub my thighs then laid me back on the bed. He kissed me from my neck to my thighs then back up to my yunno. He took my pants off then started eating.

"Mmm... Mmh... Ahh" I started moaning then he started to finger me.

"Oohhh.. fuck Aug.. dont stop." He ate me out for 15 minutes. I was soo wet and horny.

"Now get on top and work daddy." He said. I got on top and started riding , winding my hips like I was dancing. I threw my head back because it was so fucking good.

"Oooh fuuuck Yn ... Mmm" He moaned "Keep going baby.... go faster... Uuugh. He came but I didnt give a fuck so I kept going. He smacked my ass.

" Aaaah fuck Aug , I gonna cum." I stopped but Aug started fucking me so I came.

"Come sit on daddy face." I slid off his yunno and sat on his face for about 10 mins. He was licking my clit so fast I was just about to come but then he stopped and slip me off. He bent me over doggy style and stuck it in pulling my ass towards him.

"Ohhhh Auuug .... MMmmmm. MMMM. Yaaa.....Yesssss Ohhhh." I came so muuch . Aug ate me out one last time then we cuddled and watched Fifty Shades Of Grey

"I really do love you Yn" Aug said shocked.

"I love you too" I said.

"Let's get away and start a new life tomorrow. I gotta house in New Orleans , 8 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms."

"Aug thats creepy asf all that space for only to people Imma be scared as hell." He laughed.

"It'll be more people."

"Like Who?"

"Our kids" Aug said smiling.

"KIDS?!" I said

"We gone have kids eventually and plus we didnt use a condom Yn but I dont care beacause you are the love of my life you were meant to have my kids , I hope you pregnant , It'll be a blessing fr."

I was just smiling. "Yes Aug , I will come live with you and have your babies."

"Yaaaay!" He yelled and I laughed

"How many babe?" I asked

"Umm I want 5" He had some nerve

"Hell Naah right now we are having one then maybe we will end up with three."

"Whatever the Queen says goes." He grabbed my ass "Keep riding like that we gone have a million."I smiled.

Next Morning

We woke up and I started getting my stuff together , Aug put it in his car. I got in

"Wait , where the hell is my car!!???" I asked

"Its already at the house baby chill." He started the car.

Ok Can You Guys PLEASE Start Commenting and Voting And Inboxing Me Ideas Because Im Losing Inspiration because you guys Never show any love or tell me what you want to happen. Which ine of you is gonna change that?