We Meet Again.

Aug POV

Damn Yn put it down last night. I woke up and seen Yn not in my arms so I figured she was in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and seen her taking a shower. I pulled off my socks and gym shorts and jumped in the shower without her even noticing. I kissed her shoulder and lead my way to her neck. She turned around and starred me in my eyes then smiled and pecked my lips. 

"Gm baby." I smiled as I pecked back.

"Morning Babe." She smiled back.

We washed each other and got out the shower 30 mins later.After we dried off  I wrapped the towel around my waist as Yn wrapped hers around her body. I walked into our closet followed by Yn. I threw on my black sweats as Yn put on one of my button ups. 

"Stealing my style , huh?" I chuckled.

"At all." she smiled.

"Mhmm.. whatchu wanna do today?" I asked.

"Go shopping." She said.

"With everyone or alone?" I asked.

"If they wanna come they can." She said.

"Alright well we better put on something else." I said.

"Agree'd." She laughed.

I went to the top of the staircase.

"AYE IF YO ASS WANNA GO TO THE MALL WAKE TF UP AND GET DRESSED WE LEAVING IN 30 MINS BE READY OR GET YO ASS LEFT!" I shouted then walked back in the room.

"Was that really necessary?" Yn laughed.

"You know how they asses is." I said and we both laughed.

I threw on my khaki joggers and my white tommy hilfiger shirt and Yn put on her white tommy hilfiger dress. We put on our all white timberlands. Yn did her make up as I sprayed on cologne , I sprayed Pink Friday Perfume on Yn as she finished her make up and she smiled. She put on her earrings.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yeaa." She said.

"You look beautiful." I said starring at her and she blushed.

"You look handsome as always." She said smiling.

"Mhmm... You just make sure you on my arm at all times cause I dont wanna fight nobody." I joked but then again I was serious.

"Yeaa Yeaa." She pecked my lips grabbing her white jelly purse.

We walked downstairs and seen  everybody dressed and ready to go.

"Damn yall dont miss any type of opportunity do yall?" I chuckled.

"Hell naah." They all laughed.

"Bol , Lets go." Yn said.

We walked outside and hopped in my all white escalade. Yn sat in the passenger seat , and everyone else filled in the seats as I hopped in the driving seat. I looked back and seen Bubba all uncomfortable and I busted out laughing.