Things I'll Later Lose

A/N: Sorry medyo nabusy lang sa work, kaya ngayon lang nakapag u.d. Hehe. Here's another update po. Salamat ulit sa reads and votes. Hopia like it.

XOXO 😘

*********
Jade's POV

"--But I just thought this moment is perfect. I love this place, I love the rain...
and I love you Jade.
I love you Jade...
I love you Jade..."

Those last words are kept on echoing inside my mind as I ran into her old house. My eyes were filled with tears and my heart was aching. Because every words she said to me was exactly the same words I wanted to say to her too, but I couldn't, and I shouldn't. It's confirmed, I'm falling for her. And I felt the same way for her too. But I'm so damn scared, because it was so wrong.

I ran my fingers over my lips, I could still feel her lingering kisses and touches. When her lips touched mine, I felt this energy run through my body and a fire started to burn inside me, against the cold rain. I found myself giving in, taking it slow, savoring every last minute of it and letting myself to be drowned into a sensation I've never felt before. Her kisses, I felt so excited, so adored, so assured, so loved, and so complete with just a kiss. Way too different from how David kisses me. Kissing him felt more like just an obligation and uneventul. More like because I have to and not because I want to. But with Althea, I was left craving for it, wanting for more and wishing it never ended.

I was curling up on their couch, eyes filled with tears, shivering with my wet-soaked clothes. I realized that I haven't brought an extra clothes to change. Then I heard steps coming closer, I immediately wiped the tears from my face with the back of my hands and calmed myself. She stopped on my right side, a few feet away from me. I knew it's her but I didn't budge to face her. Suddenly, I felt a towel wrapped around my damp body.

"Here... extra clothes. Don't worry bago yang undies, magshower ka muna para makapag-change ka na, baka magkasakit ka pa." She said as she handed me the extra clothes. I took it without looking at her, but I could see her in my peripheral view that she haven't changed her wet clothes yet.

"Thanks." I simply said, I stood up and walked past her, but before I could enter the room she spoke and I paused...

"I'm sorry Jade."

I didn't look back, instead I entered the room.

After a half an hour I spent inside the bathroom. I could still hear the rain pouring even harder than it was before. When I returned, I found her sitting lousily on a couch, her elbow was propping on the arm rest, while massaging her temple. She has already changed her clothes. I couldn't help myself from checking her out. She still looked effortlessly gorgeous with even just a white loose v-neck shirt and a cut-off denim short and with a damp hair. Then she glanced at me and sat up properly when she saw me.

"I-I wanna go home." I started in a low, almost inaudible voice.

"H-hindi pa tayo pwede umuwi Jade. Sobrang lakas ng ulan and it's not safe kung tatahakin natin ang kalsada ngayon." She said plainly, I just nodded and pursed my lips as a response.

We stayed in her old house because of the mad weather. I called my mom and lied to her that I'm with Bianca and Sally, that I'll spend the night with them at Bianca's.

After having a quiet dinner with her. I watched Althea as she headed straight to the porch clutching 3 bottles of beer. She sat on a wooden bench, watching the rain falling relentlessly through the dark. I know I have hurt her. I suddenly felt guilty for what I have said to her. I wanted to take it all back. I wanted to take away the pain that I've caused her. If only she knew that I was hurting too.