A Second Chance (2)

A/N: Warning... Warning...
Rated SPG ulit... Ipagpaumanhin niyo po kung merong ganito. Pwede niyo naman po hindi basahin kung hindi po kayo komportable sa ganitong tema. Pero gagawin ko po ang aking makakaya para huwag lang ito magmukhang malaswa.
Salamat po at paumanhin. Haha! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

XOXO 😘

***********
Jade's POV

We entered her room not breaking our kiss.

We kissed with full of burning desires that we have for each other... longing, wanting, needing. Bodies pressed tightly against each other that even an air can't pass between us. Hands were exploring, searching and demanding heat from each other. Neither of us wants to pull away, neither of us wants to let go, neither of us cares about the world. Our bodies started to heat up quickly despite of a cold weather outside.

As we reached her bed, I pushed her down to sat on the edge of the bed. I sat on her lap and put my legs on either side of her, straddling her. She shove her tongue inside my mouth and I welcomed her with mine. Our tongues dancing together, battling for dominance. Then I sucked her tongue which earned me a soft moan from her. It's been a long time since I've kissed her, tasted her, and touched her. That's why I hungered for her this much and I wanted her so badly.

As we kissed, our hands were busy fumbling on each others body. She tugged on the hem of my shirt and pulled it upward, I paused to take it off and her shirt as well. I claimed her mouth again hungrily, as I snaked my hands on her nape pulling her closer, she's kissing me back with equal fervor. We were moving slowly, taking our time, savoring every second of it, making up for the time we lost.

Her lips left mine and started to travel on my jawline, softly nibbling on my earlobe, trailing her kisses down to the side of my neck. I tilted my head to the side giving her a full access. Her hands were tightly gripping my hips, slowly creeping up my back tracing my spine that made my body arched to her. She unclasped my bra, starting to remove it while she's sucking on my collarbone and a soft moan escaped from my mouth. Every touch of her ignited a fire inside me, fueling it with her warm lips gliding across my skin. She's burning me down, and I'm letting her reduced me into ashes.

Her eyes feasted on my half-naked body before they met mine. Her eyes were hooded, dark with desire and unbridled longing for me.

"I missed you.. Oh god Jade I want you.. I want you now.." She whispered breathlessly, almost whimpering. Her voice was hoarse with need and yearning.

"Then take me..." I whispered cupping her face, gazing intently at her. The fire inside me starting to rage knowing how much she needs me. And my heart felt like it was going to explode from so much love and desire, and uncontained happiness knowing that she's with me now.

After I said that, she crashed my lips again and kissed me hungrily and possessively. She managed to lay me down on bed without breaking our kiss. She quickly removed my pants and brought her lips back to mine, settling herself between my legs. My hands were traveling from her nape down to her back removing her bra. She began putting feverish kisses on my skin while her hands were exploring my body. My hands drifted to her bosom, caressing and feeling the softness of them, toying her erected tip with my fingers. We were exchanging moans from the pleasure that we received from each other. And I felt a moist heat pooling between my thighs.

I ran my hands down to her stomach, I started unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, we get rid of it as quickly as we could.
Her lips landed on my neck and trailed heat down to my shoulder, to my chest, to my bosom. Putting hot and wet kisses around them. She's latching, sucking and swirling her tongue around the pinkish bud.