•3•

You walk into your chemistry class and sit down. Ola turns to you from the desk in front and you wait for the 100 questions.

"Camila stayed the night" Ola says, surprising you.

"What, how do you know this?" You ask. Her eyes widen and she furrows her brows.

"You mean she actually stayed the night? Are you serious?" Ola asks loudly, too loud for your liking.

"Ola would you keep it down!" You almost whisper.

"My parents couldn't get home because of the weather so she stayed" you explain. Ola opens her mouth to speak but you cut her off before she could say anything.

"She slept downstairs on the sofa" you confirm. Ola smirked then laughed.

"I cannot believe you let creepy flirty stranger girl stay in your house" she laughs.

You roll your eyes. "That creepy flirty stranger girl has a name and she isn't creepy-"

"Flirty?"

"Umm..yeah she's definitely flirty but she flirts with everyone i don't think she means it" you explain and Ola tilts her head giving you the 'seriously' look.

"Why are you denying the fact that she likes you!" Ola says loudly. You look around making sure nobody heard what Ola just said.

"Ola you need to keep quiet!" You say, looking around the classroom again.

She laughs and shakes her head.
"So what did you two get up to last night?" She asks, swinging on her chair.

"How come i knew i was gonna get hit with all these questions" you roll yours eyes.

She laughs "well i gotta know, I'm your best friend" she shrugs her shoulders.

Thankfully, your teacher walked into the classroom. Ola turned around to face the front of the class and you let out a sigh, wondering how long this class it going to go in.

-------

You eat your lunch as you scroll down twitter on your phone. You see an article about the accident that was on the news last night. As you read through you shook your head in disbelief.

"Vampires" you whispered.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ola says, knocking the thoughts out of your head.

"Look at this" you say to Ola.

'The victims had bites which could only be described as vampire bites" Ola read out.

"You believe this shit?"

"Well this vampire stuff has been going around for a while, in fact, its been going around for years" you explain.

"Since when have you become a vampire researcher.."

"Camila's grandmother had newspaper articles about it, she's a strong believer. This town has had vampires in it in the past so maybe they've returned?" You say to her.

"Oh my god i cannot believe it! The vampires have returned to destroy our town and eat us all!" Ola puts her hands over her face and causes a dramatic scene. Everyone around us laughed including Ola.

"Do you ever take me seriously?" You ask her.

"Not really" she laughs as she shrugs her shoulders.