•4•

You wake up a few hours before your alarm. You toss and turn, trying to get comfortable so you don't miss out on those few hours of sleep. You sigh and give up. 'Why can't i get to sleep' you thought to yourself, then you realised that there was one thing you cannot get out of your head.

You and Camila almost kissed.

You try to shake it out of your head but the thought doesn't go anywhere. The bit that is worrying you is that you didn't want to pull away from it, in some way you wanted it. You frown at your thoughts and tell yourself you don't like girls, you never will in a 'more than friends' way.

-----------

You opened your locker and collected the few books you wanted to look over during lunch break. You heard your phone make a text message notification noise so you grabbed your stuff, walked to a table and put everything down. You sat down and pulled your phone out of your pocket.

Camila: nice day huh?x

You look at the text, looked out of the window and then replied.

"Yeah? I suppose it is x"
you wonder why she sent such a random text.

Within 20 seconds Camila replied to you.

'Camila: well i suppose you'd like to come for a walk with me tonight then x'

'Maybe, maybe not x'

Camila: 6:30 tonight, meet you at the park ;) x'

You smile slightly and lock your phone. 6:30 tonight is it then, you think to yourself.

"What are you smiling for?" Ola said, sitting down opposite me.

"Im just smiling?"

"Yeah yeah" she smirks.

"Ola!" Someone shouted. You look up and see Ola's twin brother walking towards your table. He sits down beside Ola looking very excited.

"James is coming and so is everyone else pretty much" He said and Ola nodded.

"Oh yeah, before i forget, tomorrow night Oliver and I are having a house party! Please come over, invite Camila too" Ola said.

"A house party? Are you insane? Your parents would kill you if they found out! And why do you want me to invite Camila?"

She rolls her eyes then lets out a giggle.

"Just get yourself to the party ok? We asked our parents if we could get a few people over since they'll be away this weekend and they said yes" she smiles.

"A few people, Ola. Not the whole school" you laugh.

"So are you coming?" Oliver asked. You nodded and he walked off back to his friends.

"So you wanna get some shopping for this party? By shopping i mean lots of great food" Ola suggests. You laugh and remember you've got plans for this evening.

"I can't tonight, sorry" you smile.

"And why is that?"

"Im going for a walk with Camila" you tell her.

Ola looks at you as if she is thinking.

"Did you ask her to go on this walk or did she ask you?" She asks.

"She asked me, why?"

"Oh my god this means she has to tell you something or she has to talk about something. You know in the movies? Like that" she said excitedly.

"Or, she just wants to go for a walk" You say, Ola rolls her eyes and grabs the book away from you.

"I bet she'll tell you shes madly in love with you or she'll-"