•11•

You stare at your parents and wonder what they need to talk to you about.

"What do we need to talk about?"

"This town, you" your dad looks at Camila and then back at you. "Her", her adds.

You frown slightly and shrug your shoulders.

"We've got to leave this town" your mum mumbles.

"What? No!" You exclaim.

"Its dangerous!"

"Explain why!" You yell back.

"This town is filled with dangerous creatures, we need to move far away from here" your dad explains to you.

You look at Camila and discover she is already looking at you. You both knew exactly what they were talking about.

"Creatures?" Camila questions.

Your dad frowns and steps towards Camila.

"Don't play stupid with me" your dad says angrily. Camila smirks.

"I ain't play anything" Camila mumbles back.

"Honey, i'd like you to step away from Camila. Right now" your mom commanded.

"Are you kidding me? What the fuck is going on?" You shout.

Camila chuckles and shakes her head.

"Your parents have worked out what i am" she laughs.

"I must congratulate you, how did you work it out?" She smirked.

"I can't believe i gave you a key to this house thinking you were a nice person! You're a monster!" Your mom yelled at Camila. Camila walked over to her bag and pulled out a key. She threw it to your mom and she caught it.

"Take it, i don't need it" Camila shrugged.

"I can just walk straight in, i have been invited in you know" she winked. Your heart was racing. This is definitely not going to end well.

"Get outta here!" Your dad shouted at Camila.

"Dad! Just leave her alone!" You yell.

"Leave her alone? Shes a vampire! A monster! She'd kill you in a second" your dad yelled at you.

Camila laughed and raised her brows.

"I could kill you in a second too, but i ain't gonna do that" Camila shrugs.

You step towards Camila but your dad grabs your arm.

"Don't go any closer! You don't know whats she's capable off!" Your mom shouts.

You roll your eyes and pull your dads hand off of your arm.

"You think she'd be sleeping with me if she thought i was gonna kill her?" Camila question as a devilish smirk appeared on her face. Your eyes widened and you cover your face with your hands.

"What? You're...-with her? In this-"

"Dad just leave it" you mumble in embarrassment.

Your dad stepped away from Camila and frowned at you.

"Dad i...shes not dangerous..not to me. She protects me and i-"

"Go to your room and let me sort this out" your dad speaks in disappointment.

You shake your head. "Why are you so pissed at me! Im 18 and allowed to have-"

"I said go to your room!" He shouts. Your mom grabs your hand and you instantly pull it away.
You run push past your dad and he grabs both of your arms and pulls you back.