•16•

You love waking up with Camila's strong arms wrapped around your waist. You love the way she is trying to be a good girlfriend, she loves you, you know that for sure.

As much as you didn't want to, you had to get out of bed which meant you had to escape from Camila's embrace. You carefully lifted her arm and placed it by her side, you slid out of the bed then heard Camila mumble.

"Already time to get up?" She rasped, her eyes were still closed.

"That time already" you smiled. You watched her roll over and stretch, her eyes finally opened fully and a smile tugged on the side of her lips when her eyes met yours.

"Im not going to school today" she yawned. You rolled your eyes at her.

"Camila. Go home, get ready for school and go. I need you to be there because Ola will be with Sam and i want to keep my distance from him" You said to her. She got out of the bed, walked towards you and kissed your cheek.

"I'll be there" she smiled. She put her jacket on and made her way to the top of the stairs.

"Hey, you do know my mom won't let you leave  without eating something right?" You chuckled as she looked back at you.

"Well, i had something in mind but i think we's get too carri-"

"Stop. If my mom heard you say rude things like that she'd feel very uncomfortable" you say, cutting her off by placing your hand over her mouth. She removed your hand from her mouth and smirked.

"I'll see you later then" she said as she ran down the stairs. You heard her say good morning to your mom and you were right, your mom also asked her if she wanted breakfast before she left.

Once i was ready, i went downstairs from breakfast. You grabbed a banana and a glass of orange juice, thats all you wanted this morning.

"You and Camila made up then?" Your mom spoke. You smiled and nodded.

"I've just gotta be patient with her. She is really trying hard to make this relationship work" you informed. Your mom agreed with you and sat down to eat.

"When does dad come home from his business trip?" you asked her. She smiled at the thought of him coming home.

"Tomorrow morning" she smiled.

"Good, he won't be mad at me for being out late tonight then" you said. Your mom looked at you curiously.

"Since when were you going out?"

"Camila is taking me on a date" you smiled. Your mom smiled, probably impressed with the thought of Camila actually taking me on a proper date.

"Thats sweet. I don't mind what time you get home, just keep in touch with me" she said. You checked your watch and had to leave for school. You grabbed your stuff and waved goodbye to your mom as you walked out of the house. You dropped Camila a text, informing her you were on your way to school. Hopefully she does turn up to school.

----

You got to school grounds, again, walked to your locker to collect the stuff you needed for your classes. You heard Ola's famous laugh from down the hallways, you looked at her and saw her linking arms with Sam. Of course she was. They were walking your way, you wanted to talk to Ola without Sam being there, you figured it was going to be hard to get her alone today. They walked past you, Ola was looking down, still laughing at whatever she was laughing at before. Sam threw you a quick wink as he walked past you making you feel very uncomfortable. It makes you sick that your best friend thinks this guy is everything shes ever wanted, shes just not smart enough to see that he's not.