•23•

You stood at the opposite side of the room, staring at Camila, slightly frightened. You just want to know how all of this started.

"I'd like you to tell me what happened" you spoke calmly. She snapped her head up at you, frowning slightly.

"I won't tell you, I've already said that" she groaned. You were getting frustrated now.

"I might not be what you are, but you and I are together, I deserve to know!" You groaned. She frowned and clenched her jaw, showing off her perfectly defined jawline.

"I was to do something twisted" she spoke.

"And that involves me?" You shrugged.

"Cece wanted me to prove that I was bad enough to be in her army. So I thought...why not trick the pretty girl into falling in love with me so I could...so I could lead-"

"Lead me to the prison...." you whispered. You shook your head, not believing what you fell for. Shes not really in love with me, you though.

"So all of this was just to lead me to the prison to get killed?!" You yelled. Camila's head dropped and she shrugged her shoulders.

"either that or...or turned" She explained, shaking her head. You felt the tears filling up your eyes.

"So why have you been telling me you'll save me, no matter what?" You almost whispered. She couldn't bare to look at you. You couldn't even bare to look at her.

"You have to let me explain" she spoke. You threw your hands in the air and spun around on your hells in frustration.

"Then explain it to me right now! Tell me why you've done this to me!" You yelled. She looked up at you and opened her mouth to speak.

"That was just the plan! I wasn't meant to feel anything for you, I didn't think I could! But I did, and I fell for you so hard and thats why Cece is after you. She wants me to stay with her and her army, she wants you gone because you bring out the good in me. I've told her, I love you but I don't want to be in Cece's bad books, the other girls left her years ago, I left them too. I stayed with Cece and fucked up that friendship too. Im bad. Im evil, a nightmare" Camila spoke with a low tone of voice. You believed her. She's not lying, you can tell.

"Leave the evils. Leave and be with me-"

"Its not that easy!" She yelled, punching the counter.

"If I leave, they'll do anything to make sure you're dead. If I stay, i'll just become even more evil that I already am. That's dangerous, think about what I could do. I don't wanna hurt you" she spoke, starting to sweat again. You walked towards her but she held her hand out, telling you to stop.

"Im scared, I'd hate myself forever if I hurt you" she groaned. You sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Its ok" you whispered, interwinding your fingers with here.

"We'll fix this, as long as you let me in" you spoke calmly, looking her in the eyes.

"Ok..." she whispered between breaths.

"We're gonna need help though, Camila. And the only people I can think of is-"

"Lets go"

----

You turned on your flashlight and began to walk through the dark wooded area again. You made sure Camila stayed close behind you, you thought she might change her mind about this.

"Where do they go?" You whispered. Camila looked up at you and shrugged her shoulders. You rolled your eyes and frowned at her.

"Whats the point in coming here to get help if you-"