•17•

You were in shock. Standing still, shaking, not
believing that whats in front of you isn't real. The background noise was blurry, you couldn't hear faint shouting but all you were focused on was the dead body hanging out of the crushed car. You were knocked out of your daze when you felt familiar hands pull you back by your shoulders.

"Get the fuck off me! Let go of me right now!" You screamed, trying your absolute best to escape from Camila's grip.

"Its all your fucking fault! All yours! Let me go!" You yelled, finally freeing yourself from Camila. You started hitting her, not hard, you tried but you were too weak right now to hit her hard. She grabbed your wrists and pulled you into her, she wrapped her arms tightly around your shoulders and hid your face in her shoulder. You didn't want to be around her but you needed comforted and right now, she was comforting you the way you need it.

"Im so sorry. So so so sorry" She breathed out. She repeatedly kissed the top of your head and let you breakdown in her arms.

"Ok listen to me, this is going to sound crazy, really really crazy but we gotta get out of here" Camila said to you. Get out of here?

"You mean leave my own father stone cold dead in the middle of nowhere?" You said in rage. You just couldn't stop the tears from streaming down your face.

"Ok, thats not fair. We gotta act as if we've got nothing to do with this, we came across this when we were driving home, got it?" She said. You frowned and shook your head, you couldn't look her in the eyes.

"you caused this. You can sort this out yourself"

"Thats what I'm doing! Im protecting you, if police come now, you'll be to blame. You and Ola will be top suspects. I can disappear from here within 2 seconds, just like Sam" she explained. She had a point.

"Just get in the car, Ola can get in the back and I'm gonna call the police right now" Camila explain as she whipped her phone out of her pocket. Ola made her way towards Camila's car and got in the back. You did as she said and sat in the car.

"Yeah, um there has been some sort of accident up here, the road is blocked" you heard Camila say to the cops, she told them the location the she got in the car. You looked at her and saw a cut on her head, the police are obviously going to question that.

"Your head, its cut" you bluntly said to her.

She sighed and placed her hand over the cut. She concentrated on whatever she was doing and once she had removed her hand, the cut was gone. She looked back at you and shrugged.

"All gone" she winked.

"Im scared" Ola whimpered in the back. You wiped the sweat from your hands onto your jeans and kept your hands there. Camila gently placed her hand on top of yours but you pulled your hands away quickly, you hated her right now. You heard her breathe out, she knew you were definitely way too upset to properly face her tonight.

You looked up when you heard a faint sound of sirens. You were scared but relieved, you looked at Camila and she clenched her jaw. Once the police cars showed up, the chief cop got out of his car and made his way to Camila's.

"What I'm about to do, is purely to protect you. Trust me on that" Camila whispered. You frowned in confusion. What the fuck was she going to do?

"You must be the kid that called up, am i correct?" He asked Camila. She nodded and looked him in the eyes sternly. The officers eyes softened as he stared into Camila's.

"A fast, large animal ran in front of the vehicle and got hit, the other car lost control as thats why the passengers are dead. Tell all the other officers and share that to press. Can you do that?" She said to him, the chief officer nodded and walked away. He was talking to all of the other officers and they took notes and photos. After a while he returned to the car.