•22•

You gathered your things together and made your way to Camila's. You've finally decided that you're going to go to the abandoned prison and find out whats going on. She'll probably try to talk me out of it, but I'm gonna do it.

You immediately went to Camila's. You opened the door and saw her talking with Dinah. Dinah's face had a stern frown on it, you wondered why.

"Hey guys" You said, breaking the silence. They both turned to you. Camila smiled a little and walked towards you.

"How was school?" She asked you. You shook your head and gave her an odd look.

"When is school ever enjoyable?" You said. She smirked and pulled you into her.

"It's fun when im there. You have something to stare at, fantasise about" she winked. You kissed her quickly then escaped from her arms.

"How are you, Dinah?" You asked, smiling at her as you put your stuff down.

"Im good. Im gonna go though" she spoke, still looking slightly pissed off. You watched her put on her coat, then you watched her walk by the two of you. She stopped when she got to Camila.

"Sort it out" Dinah said, Camila's jaw clenched as her eyes were stuck on Dinah, watching her leave. You frowned and wonder what she has to sort.

"sort what?" you asked Camila right after Dinah left. Camila looked up and shook her head as if it was nothing.

"That doesn't matter"

"Is everything ok?" You asked her. She nodded.

"Yes. Stop worrying about everything" she laughed, grabbing your hand as she walked by you. She pulled you over to the sofa and lay down, pulling you on top of her.

"I have a question" you say, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes.

"When don't you have question?" She smirked. You tilted your head and continued.

"Where is the key?" You asked. She frowned a little.

"Can I asked why?"

"I wanna go" You said straight away. She stayed silent.

"Really?" She said slowly and in disbelief. You nodded.

"I wanna help you. I wanna find out what goes on down there" you told her. She looked at you for a little longer, then spoke.

"The set of drawers in my bedroom. The bottom left" she answered. Woah? She's actually giving it to me? You though to yourself.

"That easy?" You laugh. She smirked and shrugs her shoulders.

"I know you won't actually do it. You're too much of a baby" she yawned. You narrowed your eyes.

"Im so gonna prove you wrong" you smirked, poking her chest with your finger. She flipped you around fast.

"I'd love to see you try" she whispered in your ear. You wrapped your arms around her neck and hugged her tight. She hated it when you did that, but she knows that you love it, so she goes along.

"I love you" you said sweetly. She let out a silent laugh and kissed your chin lightly.

"You're sweet"

"I know"

"What do you want?" She sighed, a playful smile grew on her face as she looked me in the eye intensely.

"Nothing! I got what I wanted and that was the key" you smirked. She raised her brows.

"You're being serious about that?"