•7•

*sexual content in this chapter*

You make your way to the principals office. You had been told you'll be helping with the school halloween party.

"So i have to help decorate all day?" You ask. He nods.

"You'll do great! Theres others doing it too" he said.

"Who?"

"The arts and crafts club and we have a volunteer too" he smiled.

"Who's the volunteer?"

"New girl, Camila. She mentioned her love for organising parties"

You sat back in your chair.

"Great" you mutter.

"Problem?"

"Not at all" you smile as you stand up. You wave and leave the office. You had a feeling that today was going to be a very long day.

----

You enter the hall where the party will be. It looked pretty organised which you were happy about.

You walked right into the hall and you were approached by a guy in your year.

"Hi, I'm Duncan, from the arts and crafts club. You'll be working with somebody called Camila, here are a bunch of posters, your job is to pin these all around the school, you good with that?" He smiled.

You smiled and nodded "yeah of course, do you know where Camila actually is?"

"Right here" she shouted, walking into the hall.

she walked towards you and smiled a little.

"So what we gotta do?" She asked.

You handed her a pile of posters.

"Pin these on walls" you bluntly replied.

She takes the posters and looks at them.

"Alright, I'm good when it comes to pinning things on walls" she smirked, you rolled your eyes.

You knew exactly what she meant by that.

"Ok so we should get started" you say, she looks at you and nods in agreement.

----

She stuck a poster on every locker. She did the left side, you did the right.

"Suppose this isn't too bad, we get a full day out of class" she spoke.

"well we're basically wasting our time, whoever owns these lockers are just gonna rip these posters to bits" you say. She laughs a little and walks over to your side.

"You need a hand?" She asked.
You look at her and give her a slightly confused look.

"No, i've got this" you say.

You turn around and look at her side of lockers.

"How'd you do that so fast?" You asked her.

"Im a skilful person" she smugly smiles.

You laugh a little and get back to putting the posters up.

"So did you find Brittany?"

She turns and looks at you with a slight smirk.

"Yeah i did actually, why are you asking?" She asked.

You shrugged. "Just making conversation"

"You know its ok to admit you're jealous" she smirked.

You look at her with narrowed eyes.

"Im not jealous, why would i be jealous, i was the one who friend zoned you remember" you remind her. She laughs and leans on a locker, watching you put the rest of the posters up.