•19•

Camila just stood there in complete shock. It made you realise that she genuinely thought she was dead.

"Are you just gonna sit there all day and stare at me?" Dinah laughed. Your eyes flickered between Dinah and Camila.

"I just don't understand" Camila finally broke her silence.

"When did this happen? Obviously you're like me? Why have on only just found out?"

Dinah clenched her jaw and moved closer to Camila, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Im sorry Mila, but trust me, i've got so many questions for you too" Dinah spoke, putting her arm around Camila's shoulders. Camila instantly shrugged Dinah's arm off.

"It's 'Camila'...not Mila. And don't touch me" Camila groaned. You frowned at her and she yet again showed no expression but shock and confusion.

"Damn, what has gotten into you!" Dinah laughed. Dinah stood up and pounced on Camila, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"The little one sounds like shes ready to kill me" Dinah joked, although you feel like shes not wrong.

Camila forcefully pushed Dinah away and stood up quickly.

"Explain to me why the fuck you are here"

Dinah narrowed her eyes and looked at you.

"Hey, i met you last night. You're friends with Camila?" Dinah smiled. You nervously smiled back.

"Yeah, i guess so"

"Ohh, or are you her girlfriend?" she spoke, wiggling her eyebrows as she nudged your shoulder over and over again.

"Shes not my girlfriend. Just another one who can't give me an explanation" Camila harshly spoke. How come this has all of a sudden turned around on me? You though.

"You know what? I think i might leav-"

"No, don't. You deserve to know too i guess" Dinah smiled.

"I'll explain to you...Camila" she added.

You were pissed off with Camila. The attitude she has towards you is out of order.

"I knew something was up with you when you left the band. I tried to work it out but just couldn't, as soon as i asked Cece, she suspected i knew about the vampire thing so she turned me. Thats it. You disappeared. I just hung around until I realised i needed help with controlling the constant craving for human blood. The group sort of just spilt up there and then. I don't know where the other girls are, i swear on that. They could be one of us? Maybe even dead?" Dinah explained.

"So what brings you here?"

"You. I finally found you Mila and i've missed you so much" Dinah admitted. You smiled at how the long lost friendship is finally returning between the two.

"Oh and CeCe so wants you dead..." Dinah commented.

"And the girlfriend...which i suspect is you" Dinah looked at you as she spoke.

"Im aware. She only wants her dead because she wants me out of town so she can fuck up the town. She knows I'm stronger than her, if i leave town it'll make her plan so much easier to do" Camila explained to Dinah.

"Ok so why does she have to bring the girlfriend into it?" Dinah asked. You watched Camila roll her eyes.

"Shes not my girlfriend. Cece thinks i'll leave town if she kills her because shes the reason im here" Camila sighs.