•15•

Camila's car pulled up outside the school and you were so thankful to see it. You walked to it and got in, she gave you a stern look and you sighed.

"Ok, you might be right"

"I told you so"

You clenched your jaw at her fast reply, she started driving and all that was on your mind was the question, how did he actually know Camila?

"He looked surprised when i mentioned your name" you spoke. Camila frowned a little, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Why did you mention my name?"

"He asked if i was single, i told him i was dating you" you explained.

"He hit on you?" She said sounding angry.

"Well i-"

"He was fucking hitting on you! I knew he was into you a-"

"Trust me, he's into Ola and Ola is into him. Thats kinda a bad thing because if he is...you know...a vampire then who knows what he could do to her" you say, Camila looks at you.

"Does that girl want killed?"

"Shut up"

She chuckled and looked back at the road, a small smirk was plastered on her face.

"So, what were you busy doing?" You ask Camila, curiously.

She lets out a short, silent laugh and smirks. You hate this annoying mood she has.

"Nothing you need to know" she replied.

"That makes me think that i do need to know" you say sternly. She laughs. That annoying laugh, she's on a mission to wind you up and she is definitely completing it.

"I was stupid to think you'd take a relationship seriously" you mutter, you look out the window and feel anger rise in you. She lets out another silent laugh and places one of her hands on your knee.

"Im only messing, i am taking this seriously" she spoke. You looked at her and sighed. Shes telling the truth, you know she is.

"I do really love you, you know that right?" Camila said, slowly moving her hand further up your thigh. You mumble in response, you see Camila smirk a little.

"Not a good idea Camila. You're driving" you said to her.

"I can't stop now" she mumbles.

"Seriously, if you crash this car i'll-"

"You'll what?" She chuckled.

"I don't know" you whined.

She unbuttoned your jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. She slipped her fingers into your jeans and teased you.

"Camila-"

"You're so innocent, its cute" she said in a raspy tone of voice.

"Please can we-...can we not do this here"

"Fine, but we're going to my place because I'm really horny and you clearly really want me right now" she said, squeezing your thigh before she removed her hand.

----

The time you got to Camila's house, you were too tired for anything but cuddling. Camila isn't much of a hugger, but after begging her for at least 10 minutes, you finally got what you wanted. You were lying with your head on Camila's chest, she was running her hand up and down your thigh, softly. It was soothing, you loved this side of Camila.