•2•

You sit at a lunch table with Ola. She has been staring at you curiously for the past 2 minutes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You whine. She shakes her head.

"So where did you go yesterday?" She asked. She has been trying to get an answer from you all day, the 'i was ill' just didn't work on her.

"I've told you, I wasn't feeling too good"

"Oh yeah, all of a sudden you went home ill straight after you had a chat with Camila. Isn't it funny how she disappeared too?" Ola says in a sarcastic way, you ignore her and continue eating your lunch.

"Did she go home with you?" She asks. You roll your eyes, is she ever gonna stop with these questions?

"No, she didn't. Quit with the lame questions" you shake your head. She grabs your phone that was lying on the table.

"Hey give it back!" You shout reaching for your phone.

"Oh a message from Camila, she is so into you" Ola laughs. You grab the phone and put it in your bag.

"Are friends not allowed to text anymore?"

"They are but she is into you, she likes you, has a little crush" she tries to wind you up.

"Can you stop? Ola, please. What makes you think that?" You roll your eyes.

"What makes me think that? Well, have you seen the way she looks at you? The way she talks to you in that flirty way, she got in her little red car and drove to this school just so she could see you. Thats what makes me think shes into you" she smirks.

"Oh my god shut up" you say before hitting her arms.

"i just wanna be her friend and only her friend. You have to accept that and so will she" you add.

Ola laughs and makes love heart shapes with her hands. Will she ever grow up?

"What did she mean by 'want me to bring anything tonight' huh?" She asks with a sly smirk on her face. You give her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" You ask, unsure of what she means

She raises her eyebrows and giggles.

"Cut the crap you know what I'm talking about" she says, i unlock my phone and read the text message from Camila.

"Hi do you want me to bring anything tonight? Let me know, see you soon x"

"Ohh, that. Well..if i tell you, you'll take it the wrong way. I don't really know why i did it but i did and-"

"Can you just tell me?" Ola cuts me off.

"She dropped me off at my house and i asked her if she'd like to come over tonight because my parents are out and i don't wanna be in the house alone"

"Well 1, thanks for the invite and 2, like a cute little date?" She smiles.

"No! Not like that at all, this is what i meant by 'taking it the wrong way' i knew you'd think of it like that!" You roll your eyes at her.

"So you were with her last night then?"

"Why are you so bothered? Shes a friend, just like you. How would you react if someone thought you were hooking up with your friend?"

"My friends don't flirt with me" she winked.

You hit her arm again and look at the time. You realise its time to go to your last few classes of the day. You grab your stuff and walk to your class. Ola continues to ask many stupid questions about yesterday and whats going on tonight. You don't really see why but Ola is Ola.