•8•

When you woke, Camila wasn't beside you, no surprise. You figured she had already left to go to school. After you finished getting ready for school, you went downstairs, just in time for your parents coming home.

"Hey sweetie, need a ride to school?" Your mom asked as she walked in the door.

"That would be great" you smiled.

She grabbed her keys and walked back out of the house.

"Hey kid, are you heading to school?" Your dad asks you.

"Yeah, i'll see you when I'm back, right?" You say.

"Uh yeah, sure. We need to talk about my work when you get home alright?" He said.

You looked at him and nodded slowly.

"Sure, i'll see you when i get home"

----

"Ok so books out, read it and finish it by the end of the class" your history teachers demands the class.

You roll your eyes and open the book at a random page and pretend you're reading. You look over at Camila's desk and notice that its empty. Where is she? You thought to yourself.
Your teacher cleared his throat, you looked up and saw that he was looking straight at you.

"Sorry" you roll your eyes and look back at your book.

After class, you walk to the bathroom. As you went to walk in, a girl walked out, fixing her hair as she walked past you. You turn the corner and walk into Camila. She steps back and her eyes widened. You knew exactly what had happened in here.

"You've been in school an hour and you're already fucking people in the bathrooms" you say, pushing past her.

"And you're mad...because?"

"Im not mad"

"Well you sound mad" she mumbles.

You turn to her and frown.

"Leave me alone" you snap.

She frowns and leans against the wall.

"What, did you expect me to change or something? You think because I slept with you I'm just gonna stop doing what i usually do? Not gonna happen" she says angrily.

"I never expected you to change, Camila. Its not like it meant anything to you anyway" 

Her eyes softened after you said it. She looked away and frowned, then looked at you again.

"Yeah, you're right. Is that why you're pissed? Because it's never gonna be more than just messing around to me?"

"Im just going to remind you, you're the one that kissed me first. You're the one that turned up at my house uninvited, you're t-"

"Oh i bet it sucks to be you" she cuts you off.

"Being in love with someone who doesn't have any feelings for you whatsoever" she adds. She smirks and turns away.

"See you around" she mumbled as she left the bathroom.

A mixture of anger, jealousy and upset is never good. Of course Camila doesn't have feelings for you, you were stupid enough to ever think that.

----

"You're going away for 2 weeks!" You yell in surprise.

Your mom and dad look at you as if they wished they weren't.

"I know its not the best but we'll leave you plenty of money and we'll call and text everyday. These work trips have to be done" your dad explained.