•10•

You run down the stairs smiling, you can't stop smiling. You walk past a sleeping Ola and you start making coffee. What if she changes her mind? You think. What if she regrets saying it when she wakes up?...

"What are you thinking about?" Ola laughs.

"Nothing"

"Yeah you are, you do that thinking face when you're...thinking"

You laugh and look at her.

"You want coffee?" You ask.

"Go on then"

You make the 3 coffee's, one for yourself, Ola and Camila. You look at Ola who now has a confused look on her face.

"Why are you making three?" She asked.

"One for Camila?" You reply.

"Wait she came back?"

"Yep"

"When?"

"Ola. She came back, thats all" you speak.

"Speak of the devil" Ola smiled as she watched Camila walk down the stairs.

Camila looks at you and smirks. There goes that feeling again.

"Have you cheered up?" Ola asked her. Camila nodded slowly.

"Sure have"

You giggle and pass her a coffee. She looks at it and then looks back at you.

"Thank you" she winks.

"My brother just texted me, he think you're hot, Camila" she laughed.

Camila raised her brows and turned to Ola.

"Tell your brother to hit on somebody else"

"why? Not your type?" Ola asked.

"I don't do relationships"

You shook your head slightly. Unbelievable. You were crazy to think you'd ever have a relationship with Camila.

"I gotta get ready" you say as you push past Camila.

"Where are you going?" Ola asked you.

"For a long walk"

"I'll come with-"

"Alone" you speak, cutting Camila off.

"Ok, whatever you say" Ola shrugged. You looked over at Camila, she was staring at you as if she purposely tried to anger you with the comment she made about not doing relationships. You take your eyes off of her and walk up the stairs.

----

You grabbed your coat and put it on. Screw her, you thought. You walked out of the house without saying anything to anyone. As you walked you thought about everything Camila has done to you. All she does is play stupid games. Games you don't want to play. If she thinks its ok to have play games with you, why can't you play games with her?

You throw stones into the lake as you think about...everything. Its been around an hour since you left the house and you are really enjoying the freedom from confusion and hurt.