•6•

You roll over and yawn just as you wake up. You remember exactly what happened the night before, you don't know what the hell to think. You realise that Camila isn't even in the room, you start to wonder where she is? You hear people chatting outside, you look out of the window and see Camila chatting with her grandmother. You grab her hoodie and put it on before you walk down the stairs.

You lean against the doorway and watch Camila help her grandmother plant some flowers. She looks up and your eyes lock. She flashes you a sweet smile and tells her grandmother that she'll be right back and she makes her way towards you, brushing her hands together to get rid of all the dirt. She sits down on the wooden porch steps, you sit beside her and she looks at you with that sweet smile again.

"Hi" she says.

"Hi" you reply, your unsure what to think about last nights actions.

"You didn't tell me you liked gardening" you smile.

"I don't, well i suppose its not bad, i just like to help my grandmother thats all"

"You've done a good job, i must admit" you say, looking at the colourful flowers she had planted.

"Skilful. I know" she giggles.

"Wanna go out for breakfast? Mrs. B around the corner, makes amazing waffles" she smirks.

"Amazing waffles sounds great right now" you smile, she stands up and looks at her muddy clothes.

"Let me have a quick shower first" she says.

"Yeah, i need a shower too, would it be ok to use it afterwards?" You ask.

"Sure, you can" she says as she enters the bathroom.

----

The walk to the small cafe got you nervous, as much as last night felt right at the time, you're unsure about how you feel about it now. You were confused as to why you weren't scared in the slightest about Camila being a vampire. You know for a fact she wouldn't hurt you, you like to think she wouldn't hurt anybody but that would be insane. Shes a vampire, thats what vampires do.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, smiling slightly. You look at her and smile back.

"Nothing, can't you read my mind or something?" You ask, she laughs and shakes her head.

"No I can't" she confirms.

"But seriously, what are you thinking about?"

You look at her and shake your head.

"Don't worry about it" you smile. She shrugs her shoulders and enters the small cafe.

"Good morning Mrs.B, how are you?" Camila greets warmly.

The old woman behind the counter looked up and smiled widely.

"Camila! Its been a while!" She said excitedly.

After an introduction to Mrs.B, you and Camila sat down at the table in the far corner.

You chatted for a while, ate and chatted a bit more.

She looked at you with a slight smirk.

"Do you uh..have anything to say about last night?" She confidently asked. Of course, she'd ask the question you were dreading.

"Look Camila..i-..i don't really know what to think? You are a really cool person but i seriously don't think i can be anything more than just your friend" you inform her. You knew you were right but somehow you felt a little hurt. She sat back in her chair.