•9•

You watch Camila throw a pen in the air over and over again, eventually she drops it and her eyes meet yours.

"Oops" she mumbles.

you shake your head and pick it up. You hand it to her and a smile forms on her face.

"Thanks"

You look at her again, it's way too quiet in this house, you think to yourself.

"Quiet huh?" You say.

"Yup" she replies.

"Im thinking" she adds.

"About what?"

"About Cece trying to kill you"

"Is that her name? Cece?" You ask.

"Yeah. Shes trouble"

"How do you know her? Is she another one you've messed around with?" You ask.

Camila looks at you and lets out a silent laugh.

"With her? You're joking right?" She shook her head while speaking.

"If you have to know, that bitch turned me into a vampire" Camila breathed out.

You frown and shake your head.

"Is that why you hate her?"

"Well that and also because she has made my life a misery. I am powerful though, that's something shes aware of. She wants to hurt you and i don't know why. That angers me" she frowns.

"Ok well take your mind off of this for a moment. Why don't you tell me something about yourself. Something i don't know" you smile.

"Why would i want to do that?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Well you are going to be staying with me for two weeks, we may as well get to know eachother" you say.

A small smile forms on her face. She rolls her eyes and moves to the sofa you're sitting on.

"Ok so I'm gonna tell you something i've not talked about in a very long time" Camila said, looking into your eyes.

"Im excited to hear about it" you giggle.

"So, before i was turned into a vampire, i was no normal teenager. Believe it or not i was in girl group" she stopped and she smiles, blushing a little.

"No way! You sing?"

"I used to sing. I loved it, we toured together, produced music together and literally spent everyday together. Ally, Lauren, Normani, Dinah Jane and i. I was...a lot different back then. I fell in love way too easily, now i know i don't need love, love makes you hurt bad. Its not worth it. On a night out, i met Cece, she said she liked our music, she was cool until she turned me into this. After a while i got used to being a vampire but i knew I couldn't stay in the band. The girls were physically growing up and I wasn't, i left, the girls couldn't carry on and that was the end of that. I moved here, somewhere not on the map, nobody could find me which was good. This place was swarmed with vampires back then. Its not now though, not that i know of anyway" she smiles slightly.