Chapter Three: Hairbrush Problems

3) uses your hairbrush for his hair

I love my hair and take really good care of it. And taking good care of your hair requires brushing it multiple times daily. I know it sounds obsessive, but it pays off.

I have a couple really cute hairbrushes (a neon green one, a pastel lavender one, a teal floral one, a yellow polka-dotted one) and tend to leave them lying about.

One night, I was out at the movies with Riley, Farkle, and Lucas. I came home to find Josh using my hairbrush on his hair! I was shocked.

"Ummmmm...What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"You left it lying around. And let's face it, we both know it's put to better use on my hair."

"Well, it's mine. Can I have it back please?" I asked politely.

"Nope. Finders keepers." So much for acting our age...

I then spent the next hour chasing Josh around the apartment, trying to get my brush back. I only got it back on one condition: I had to buy him a "cute" brush like it for him to use. I agreed, and bought him one. But it just turned out to be a waste of money. I don't think I've seen him use it once since I bought it. Oh well... I got my brush back, right? And since he hasn't even used the other one, it can be mine too until he wants it.

A/N: sorry, that chapter was a little shorter and definitely not my best. I promise you though, there will be better ones in the future.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. They are all products of Disney masterminds.

Follow, vote, comment.