Chapter Forty-Two: Stranded

42) leaves you stranded on the toilet with no toilet paper as punishment for not buying any

--------week one----------

"I have to pee! Have to pee, have to pee." I danced into the apartment after my third class that morning. I had forgotten to go to the bathroom when I woke up. I had been holding it all morning.

I raced into the bathroom and locked the door. When I finished my business, I realized there was no toilet paper. Oh my god Josh. You've gotta be kidding me.

Knowing he was home, I shouted for him, "Joshua Matthews! When you use all the toilet paper, you have to replace it!" I shouted. There was none in the extra toilet paper basket either.

"I told you to go buy some. But you never did." He told me. Judging by the closeness of his voice but the slight muffle, I think he was right outside the door.

"You never told me that. Now we have no toilet paper. Go buy some." I ordered quite bossily.

"No, that was your job." He argued.

"Oh, so you're just gonna leave me stranded and expect me to get the toilet paper. That's just cruel." I was trying to convince him to go get it for me but I don't think it was working.

"Sorry, Maya."

It sounded like he was walking away. No don't walk away! Don't leave me stranded! Bad Josh! I need TP!

"Joshua! Get back here this instant with some toilet paper!" I demanded but received no response.

"Josh! Josh! JOSH!" I couldn't believe he was just ignoring me.

I was left there for a good ten minutes just screaming Josh's name before I finally thought of a good idea. I'll just call Riley and see if she'll bring me some. I reached around for my phone and remembered... I left it on the kitchen counter.

"Josh! Josh! Joshua! Josh!" I kept screaming until my throat felt raw.

"Maya, stop screaming. I'm right here." Josh opened the door a sliver and tossed in a roll of toilet paper.

I breathed a sigh of relief. It was not fun sitting on the toilet for almost half an hour.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"While you're at it, put these in the basket." He tossed me the rest of the pack, "And just so we're clear, you're buying the next pack."

"Okay. Crystal." I would find a way to weasel my way out that too. I always did.

A/N: I know. It's short. I guess this is just a short chaptered book. Sorry guys. But since it's short I will try to post another one tonight. Key word: try. So if it doesn't happen, I'm sorry. If it does, great. My other fanfics will have longer chapters. So read those of you like that kind of stuff. Thanks! Until next time!

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters.

Follow, vote, comment.