Chapter Twenty-Two: Ticklish

22) won't stop pinching your sides and legs just to see you squirm because he knows you're ticklish

Somehow Riley must have found a way to leak my secret. Or at least one of them. So in case you're wondering, yes I'm ticklish. Especially my sides and legs.

Somehow Josh found this out. From who still remains a mistery. My bet is that Riley gave him the tip. She can be a blabbermouth at times.

Somehow Josh caught me with my guard down. Rare. I don't even remember what I was doing that I was in such a vulnerable state. But he got me, ambushed me.

He came up behind me and began tickling me for no good reason. (Okay so maybe in his head there was a good reason but he didn't specify this so I'm assuming there was no reasoning.) I squirmed and tried to pull away. But he held onto me tight, tickling and pinching.

"Josh... Stop it!" I laughed.

He shook his head in disagreement.

I continued to squirm. I was trying to get in just the right position to slip out of his grasp. But no such thing exsisted.

And then the unexpected happened...

Before you say anything, and I know what you're gonna say, I usually expect the unexpected as one should. But for some odd reason on this rare day, as I mentioned before, my guard was down.

I turned to just the right angle and Josh took advantage. He pulled me closer and our lips collided. They molded together in a hot mess and I was sure that if we opened our eyes, we would see fire ignited in them. He kissed me for a while longer, not daring to break the connection. Little did he know that I had been waiting for a moment like this my whole life. Or maybe he did know and was just waiting for the right time...

A/N: oh snap... didn't see it ending like that now, did you? Was it good? Oh please tell me it was good. I need assurance. I feel as if I'm letting you guys down. Oh dang, I am. Sorry. I'm such a bad writer. I can't even think of interesting things to happen in ny own stories. Oh well... maybe having a three day weekend will give me time to write and think. If you guys can give me any inspiration that would be fabulous too. Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Disclaimer: (frowns and sniffs) I do not own these characters. Nor will I ever.

FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(was that enough exclamation points for you or do I need more?)