Chapter Eleven: Massages of Goo

11) back, foot, and shoulder massages: insanely amazing and will turn you to goo. Avoid at all costs. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Josh isn't entirely annoying ans nitpicky. He's actually good for some things, surprisingly.

I had just had a long day hunched over my easel in art and my back and shoudlers were super stiff. I was trying everything I knew, but I just couldn't correct it.

Josh had been laughing at my attempts to crack my back all afternoon. I took a hot shower and collapsed face-down onto the couch. Suddenly, I felt someone rubbing my shoulders and it felt amazing. Obviously, it was Josh.

I give you fair warning. These back and shoulder massages are addicting. And he will get away with anything if he bribes you with these. They turn you to goo. Avoid them. I'm begging you. Before it's too late. There's no turning around after you give in. And his foot massages are just as good...

A/N: I know what you're going to say. "You keep promising longer chapters and it's not happening." I know, I know and I'm sorry. As I said in the last chapter, some of these list items I'm just not feeling. Just please stick with me. I'll love you forever. Those of you who are sticking with me...I am eternally greatful. (Toy Story reference there.)

Disclaimer: Both Toy Story and Girl Meets World are products of Disney. They just take up a major residence in my brain.

Follow, vote, comment.