Chapter Seven: Possessive Much?

7) intimidates any guy you bring home (boyfriends, just friends, study partners, family, you name it) to the point where they won't come back unless he's not there

It happens every time I bring a guy into the apartment. Its unavoidable. He will intimidate that guy. I'll start with a crazy one.

Boyfriend-

I have had mulitiple boyfriends and I don't even rememeber who the poor guy was at the time. I just remember Joey's reaction to the guy's being there.

It was a cold, snowy afternoon and I didn't have classes for the rest of the day. So I decided to have my boyfriend over to watch a movie. (Let's say his name is Bob, just for the sake of it.) Unbeknownst to me, and rather inconvenient, Josh didn't have any more classes either.

I met 'Bob' at a nearby care and we walled to my apartment together, thinking we were going to be alone. But apparently Josh had seen us walking across the parking lot together. I was quite unprepared for what was coming when I got upstairs.

"Who's your little friend, Maya?" He asked out of nowhere. I didn't even know he was in there.

I practically jumped ten feet in the air out of my shoes. Josh wouldn't stop asking until I answered, "Josh... This is my boyfriend 'Bob,' 'Bob' this is my roommate Josh." I introduced.

"Maya, why are you cheating on me?" Josh faked a sniffle.

I was confused to the point where I couldn't say anything.

"I had no warning for this. This was so unexpected. I'be been so.good to you. What did I do to deserve this? Why are you doing this?" Somehow, he made himself cry.

"Josh, I..." I didn't know what to say. Poor 'Bob' just said something among the lines of: "I didn't mean to barge in. I didn't know this was happening. I'll leave you two to sort things out." Then he left. That was the last I ever saw of 'Bob.'

Just Friends-

I have plenty of guy friends. One of which, who we all know and love, being Farkle Minkus. I usually have Farkle over when Riley's there, but today I needs help on some particularlly tricky math homework. Math classes are sadly still required for artists. Josh was home, but I thought nothing of it.

When Farkle knocked on the front door, Josh beat me to it. He instantly began questioning poor Farkle. We all know Farkle, he doesn't do well in situations like that where he is pressured. He passed out after about 5 minutes of questions and woke up screaming. He ran away faster than anyone has ever seen Farkle run. And he refuses to come back.

Study Partners-

I was assigned Zay as a study partner for a Lit. project. I didn't feel like going to Zay's place since his roommate is rather rude to.me so I made him come to the apartment. Yet again, Josh is home. And yet again, I still thought nothing of it. I thought this is different. Zay and I aren't dating and I guess you could call him my friend. (A lot happened in high school man. I don't even know where to start on that one. So I'll just say its a story best saved for another day.) And, like with Farkle, Josh beat me to the door. Now Zay is not easily intimidated, but whatever Josh said made Zay go running and now, every time Zay and I are partnered for a project, I have to deal with his rude roommate.

A/N: what do you think? I was gonna do one for family members, but I couldn't think of anything. Like who would be her family member that Josh doesn't know? Auggie is like Maya's brother, but that's Josh's nephew. And Shawn is definitely the father figure in Maya's life, but Josh knows him too. If you guys have any suggestions as to who the family member should be, maybe I'll edit it and add in the family member.

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters. Except for Bob, I made him up. (Yeah, I know, Bob doesn't sound very attractive or like the kind of guy that would be Maya's type.)

Follow, vote, comment.

(How's that for a long chapter?)