Chapter Twenty-Three: Only Three Days?

23) implements some stupid rule where you can only have junk food three days a week

I think he saw my pain in not being able to eat sugary stuff. So he set a rule. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I can have a limited amount of my precious sweets. But rules are made to be broken.

There was a Star Wars marathon on TV. Of course I'm gonna watch it. And with a movie, I'm going to eat M'n'M's and gummy worms. Josh is gone. It's okay. I can eat as much as I want without restrictions.

I didn't even stop munching when I heard the door open. My fingers flew between the boxes and my mouth. I have to eat it all before he stops me.

"Maya... It's Tuesday." He laughed, holding out his hand for the candies.

"I'll never give you the weapons, Darth Vader!" I shouted, jumping up on the couch cushions.

"You will give them to me, Leia." He made the weird breathing noises as he played along.

I ran barefoot down the hallway to my room where I stashed the candy under my mattress. Then I ran back into the kitchen and grabbed the two broken broom handles that we kept around randomly. I guess pretend lightsabers are their purpose.

I threw one to him. Even though a lightsaber is a Jedi weapon and I'm supposedly Leia, I'm gonna use it. 'Cause lightsabers are accosiated with Star Wars fighting.

We dueled. The sound of wood on wood was just weird, not a sound I'm used to. It lasted a while. Star Wars music played in the background from the TV that I left on. Eventually, I got past him and poked him in the stomach with the end of my "lightsaber."

"You're dead." I pointed out.

"No..." He argued.

"Yes... I got you with my lightsaber."

He rolled his eyes and dropped dramatically to the floor. He clutched his stomach where I had stabbed him. He began to writhe in fake pain.

"Leia, how could you do this to your own father?" He choked out. Then he closed his eyes and let his tongue loll out of the side of his mouth.

I laughed. It had been a long time since I'd gotten to play make believe.

"Thanks for playing along." I said, helping Josh off the floor and returning the "lightsabers" to the corner of the kitchen.

"No problem, princess." He's still playing...

A/N: sorry... I just had to do a Star Wars chapter. I recently rewatched all the old ones to refresh my memory. I'm hopefully going to go see the new one soon. Please don't tell me what happens...

Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars or Girl Meets World. Don't worry. Some day I will own famous characters. You just wait and see. Wait and see, my lovelies.

Follow, vote, comment.