Chapter Thirty: Personal Space... or Nah

30) personal space doesn't exsist with him. Not totally unwelcome but good to keep in mind if you're bringing a guy home. Said guy will ask if you two are sleeping together.

So I brought yet another guy home... And it went very awkwardly:

I was standing in the kitchen, popping popcorn and waiting for Chris to get here. Josh was somewhere in his room and promised he wouldn't bother us and our movie night. Until Josh came out of his room...

"Wait, who's coming over again?" He asked for about the millionth time.

"Chris. I told you this like ten minutes ago."

"Yeah but Chris who?" Josh persisted.

"Chris Baker. You probably don't know him." I stated.

A look of disgust crossed Josh's face for a brief second. Maybe he did know this guy.... But he promised to leave us be.

"Now be a good boy and go back to your room like you promised." I spun him around and shoved him back in the general direction of his room.

Josh grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. He made sure I was secured against his chest and began tickling me.

"Josh! Stop! Now is not the time for this! Chris will be here any minute. Stop!" I squirmed in his tight grasp, trying to free myself. The microwave beeped at the same time that someone knocked on the door.

"Go. Get out. Get back to your room." I gasped as I was still being tickled.

"I'll let you go on one condition..." Josh bargained.

"Ugh... Fine. What?"

"I'll let you chose too. Just 'cause I'm feeling nice. You can either let me take care of the popcorn in the microwave." That means he'll take it and eat it all himself. "Or you can let me answer the door."

Either way he wasn't going back to his room when Chris got in here. Oh well. I can always pop more popcorn.

"Fine. Take your popcorn. I'll pop more."

I stalked off to answer the door as Josh opened the microwave and the beeping ceased. Strangely, I didn't hear him tear open the bag and immediately start crunching. I didn't even hear him leave the room.

I opened the door to find Chris taping his foot impatiently on the other side. "Sorry. Josh was being... difficult." I explained.

"Who's Josh?" Now I've got myself in a hole.

"My roommate. And annoying at that." I laughed inwardly, "Please. Come in." I stepped back to let Chris inside the apartment.

He entered and I followed behind him. Josh was leaning against the counter with the hot bag of popcorn pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

"Josh, if you're not going to eat that can I have it please." I gestured to what he was holding, "Chris, go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be there in a minute."

Josh held the bag out for me to take but he remained silent. When I reached for it, he grabbed my wrist with his free hand and unbelievably started to tickle me again.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"I'm bored. Have a little fun with me." Josh pleaded.

"We have company. I have company. So if you'll excuse me."

I tried to break free and found Chris staring at us. Stupid open floor plan.

"Are you two sleeping together or something?" Chris questioned.

Josh released me and smacked my butt as I walked away. I almost turned around and punched him square in the jaw but I withheld the anger for later. I will kill him once Chris leaves.

A/N: what'd you think? I feel like that took me forever to write. Hopefully it's good. And I feel like now that it's summer, I'll be publishing a lot more often. Yay!!! I'm so excited that I actually have opportunities to write. I never get that during the school year. Anyways, hope you're enjoying what's out there so far.

Disclaimer: I don't own those tickle monsters. But I do own Chris. He's mine....

Follow, vote, comment.