Chapter Twenty-One: Towel Issues

21) leaves shower with small towel around his waist (keep napkins on hand for drool).

The homework load was on. Each teacher was competing to see who ccould give more homework, to see whose students would give up first. Normally I would totally neglect homework or give up,but it was a privilege to be here and a lot of people worked hard to get me here. I wasn't going to let them down. Plus... I had to take actual classes if I wanted to get anywhere with my art.

I was working hard, seated criss cross applesauce on my bed with binders and textbooks and papers all spread out around me. Josh had gotten home about an hour ago and disappeared somewhere into the apartment. I still had yet to see him. The only way I knew he was home was all the noises he made when he got here.

My stomach rubbled. I realized that it was now 5:30 and I don't recall if I had lunch. Definitely time to get something to eat. As I wandered down the hall to the kitchen, I heard the shower running. So that's where Josh disappeared to...

In the kitchen, I rummaged through the cupboards and the only things that seemed to catch my eye were bluberry Poptarts, a box of popcorn, and a Hershey's bar (I honestly did not put that in there.). I guess I was gonna end up eating that weird combination of food.

Josh must have heard me banging around because instead of going to his room to get dressed, he came into the kitchen... and he had a small towel wrapped around his waist. I gulped. This was awkward. I knew I was staring; I just couldn't help myself. His abs were toned and tanned to the max of their sixpack glory. His biceps were, in one word, incredible.

"Uh, Maya, I asked what are you getting into?" He must have asked that question more than once. Oops. Guess I wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry. I didn't get the chance to eat lunch. I've been doing homework all day."

"You? Homework?" He faked shock.

I started staring again. Oh my gosh... He's so hot.

"Uh... Thanks?" He blushed.

OMG! I just said that out loud. Oh no. There's no coming back from that. Geez, that's so embarrassing. How am I supposed to respond?

A/N: and there's that. Idk. That one was actually kind of good. Short and sweet, you know? So lemme know what you think. I wanna see those comments keep coming. I love hearing from you guys. Thanks for reading. I'll try to update regularly.

Disclaimer: don't own Hershey's or Poptarts or Girl Meets World. Not mine.

Follow, vote, COMMENT!!!!!!!