Chapter Six: Unapproved Snacking

6) #5 causes you to sneak in snacks outside of the apartment because he's very nitpicky about what can and cannot cross into the apartment.

So Josh wouldn't let me have junk food in the apartment. He never said anything about outside of the apartment... I would just have to be careful about where I hide my stash.

Shortly after I had been eating that oh-so-delicious candy bar (and Josh so rudely took it away), I tried to sneak some candy into the apartment. I was hoping to eat the candy when Josh either wasn't paying attention or wasn't around. But, no such luck.

I don't know how he knew. It's like he could sniff it out or something. I had candy in my pockets and bag. I was stopped before I even crossed into the apartment.

"Fork it over, Maya." He said.

At first, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The candy. Hand it over. You know the rules."

"I don't have any." I lied.

"Oh really." He reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a bag of gummy worms.

"Caught red-handed." He laughed evilly.

I had no choice but to hand over the rest. He would've patted me down and checked my bags like I was at an airport or something. He collected the stash and displayed it on the counter to torture me. And he left it there for the next couple of hours.

Every time I passed into the kitchen, it was sitting there, wanting me to eat it. But I couldn't since Josh was on close watch. So unfair...

Later in the evening, he made me watch as he tossed the gummies out the window one by one. (Littering much?) Then he made me watch him melt the chocolate in a pot on the stove and pour it down the drain. Such a waste. He owes me at least twenty bucks for all that. Either pay me back in money or pay me back the hard way...

A/N: so there's that. Sorry. I just couldn't resist. I wanted to write another one so I used my own idea. I know I know. I should've waited. But I just couldn't. And... yeah... now for what's next... I haven't decided on that yet. I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters.

Follow, vote, comment.