Chapter 8: Surprise Visit

"Dad," I said nervously.

"Surprise," he said smiling,"I wanted to see my son before he lied to for Digitour."

"Really because you actually said I was not your son and shoe die in hell," I said angrily,"You are dead to me."

I hear on the loud speaker our plane is ready to board. I grab Nash's hand and ran as far as I could away from him. I arrive at the line and waited for our zone to be called. We were zone three so we were the last one. I see him come walking over to us, so we weave through the crowd of people trying to lose him.

Finally our zone was called and we ran on the plane. We find our seats and sit down immediately. I squeeze Nash's hand until my knuckles to a ghostly white. I thought he was in jail, out of my life forever, but there he was moments ago standing centimeters in front of me. Did he escape from jail?
Was he bailed out? All these thoughts ran in and out my mind like a busy worker going in and out of the city.

Before Nash came to my recuse he made me swear that if he was arrested that I would not tell the police about the homicide. If I mention a word he would find a way to break out of jail and come to murder me or even worse Nash. I could not let that happen so I vowed to never tell the police anything.

If you are wondering, yes I did witness my mother being murdered. It was slow and horrible to watch.

I pulled my hand out of our tight grip and put my arm around my shoulder. He slapped my arm and put it at my side. I was confused at first, but then I realized we are in public, so I just slump in my chair. I needed Nash's warmth more than anything as of right now, but I can not risk it, there are too many possibilities that could happen. As much as I want to, I need to put my feelings a side for Nash.

I put in my headphones and put on TALK ME DOWN by Troye Sivan. I love that song it explains my situation I am in perfectly. He is gay and not afraid to show his true rainbow. He even made a video with Tyler Oakley and they were putting One Direction, Hello Kitty, and Disney Princesses tattoos on their arms.

They say being gay is okay, but I do not believe it. They say people will accept you, but I consider that a fact. I lost most of my friends, I lost my father, and I almost lost Nash. They say that there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel only I have not found it yet.

I have not found the way out of this cave that I swear is becoming smaller and smaller by the second. Fear and anxiety pooling out as the air becomes thinner. The idea of being squished keeps coming into my mind, and will not go away. The idea of being crushed by my fears, my deep dark fears that will find me. The fear of my father murdering Nash never mind me. The fear of Nash leaving me. Most of all the fear of being alone, if Nash leaves-no-when Nash leaves because he will grow tired of me. I will forever be in the dark, forever afraid and alone.

We finally arrive in Texas and we walk off the plane dragging our feet. We go to the baggage claim and waited a half an hour until we finally grab our luggage. I carry both of our luggages and my carry on. While Nash had only his carry on and was staring at my phone. I do not mind if everything hurts as long as he loves me then I do not care if I carry a few more bags.

We go to the car rental place across from the airport and walk up to one of the companies. We picked out our car, signed the papers, and given directions of where it was located. So I grabbed the bags and walked through the automatic doors. We were in this parking lot of many parking lots stacked on each other.

Our car is on the top floor, all the way in the back. The elevator was broken, so I had to walk up I lost count of how many flights of stairs I had to walk up. Nash did not look up from his phone to help, but that was okay as long as he is happen I do not mind walking a few flights of stairs.

We finally arrive at our car and I unlock the car. I put all the luggage in the back. I wipe the sweat off my face and walk the driver's seat. The hotel was about a good hour away if there is no traffic, but there is bound to be traffic. I look in the mirror and see Nash is passed out in the passenger seat. I smile at the sight and go back to the trunk, opened it, an looked through my luggage. I found my pillow, and, blanket, going over to his side. I lifted his neck, gently sliding the pillow. Then I draped the blanket over his body.

I watch him snuggle into the pillow and smile. I wanted to kiss him, but I do not know how is watching. Now I go over to my side of the car to drive. I would drive all night so Nash could have his beauty rest, anything to make him happy. I already look ugly so what do I have to lose. Anyhow, as soon as I drive down the many floor, I finally drive to the first floor, I saw the man in the booth my ticket to show I was not stealing the car. He then let me go then we are off.

My father is not going to murder Nash. He going to have to go through me and I will not let him in. I will do whatever it take to keep him away while keeping Nash happy.