Chapter 12: I Dare You

Nash and I walk into Brent and Alex's room. I knock on the door and had to let go of his hands. I pretend to text on my phone, then I see someone answer the door. I look up and see Sam Potuoff, tattoos and all.

"Sup, Cam, sup Nash," he said chewing his gum.

"Sam, are you gonna let them fucking stand out in the open, or are we going to play?" Johnson asked peaking his head out.

"Fuck you," he said rolling his eyes.

"Not until you take me out to dinner," he said smirking.

"I would rather do it first," Sam said biting his lip.

"Back off Sam, he is mine," Gilinsky said butting in.

Sam rolled his eyes, smiling in the process. We walked in and everyone was sitting on the floor most of them were in between the bed. Nash sat in the corner of the room, far away from me, and went on his phone. I laid on the bed and crawled to edge of the bed so I can interact with everyone else. Finally Kian stood up and took everyone to quiet down.

"Okay, can everyone shut the fuck up?!" He yelled on the top of his lungs.

Everyone looked up and Sam even flipped him off. We giggled and we started playing. Kian turned on the camera and we started to film. We looked into Twitter and found the some of the weirdest dares ever. There was a lot of stupid dares like eat a hot chile pepper, sing a song in the lobby in your boxers, and some dares that were just plain gross. If I am saying that a dare is gross then it is really gross.

"Okay Cameron, truth or dare?" Kian asked looking at his phone.

"Dare," I said blankly.

"Okay Cameron, I dare you to..." Kian said looking towards Nash,"Sit on Nash's lap and give him a French kiss for thirty seconds."

Do not you think about it! He will hate you!

"Hell to the mother-fucking no," I said defensively.

"Fine, yo Mikey Murph, you do it,"Kian said obnoxiously.

Just then a boy with glasses stood up and took a big gulp. He slowly walks over and sits on Nash's lap. Nash was in his phone and Mikey took it out his hand, putting on the table next to him. I see Mikey's eyes and flicker from his bright blue eyes to his red lips. I watch him as he smashed his lips into Nash's and kissing him roughly. I felt my heart break, but I do not want them to know, so I stay there and watch.

"Time, okay next dare," Kian said giving me an evil smirk.

I stood up and gave Kian this death stare before storming out of the room. I ran down the hallway and shut the door. I leaned my back against the door and slide down, having my head in between my knees.

I held my heart, feeling a burning sensation. A sensation of a broken heart, a heart that has been broken far too many times. I feel like throwing up because of that feeling. No matter how much I need to keep the secret I just do not want to. It is hard having your husband being kissed by other guys and girls.

Just then I heard the door being unlocked. I then stood up and ran to a corner of the room where no one can see me. I then see a tall figure emerge from the door, it was Nash, he turned on he lights and started searching for something. He finally found what he was looking for in the corner of the room, me. He was about to touch me when I slapped his hand away.

"Cameron, what is the matter?" He asked acting coy.

"Really Nash!" I exclaimed,"Do not pretend nothing happened, I bet you want to be with him now, and leave me in the dust!"

I start rambling on about how much I need him, even though I am not worthy, and how much I love him. I started to cry during the huge monologue about how I wish he would leave me. I sound desperate, needy, and clingy, but I did not care. I go down on my knees, taking both of his hands pleading that he will not leave me.

"Cameron!" Nash said cupping my cheeks,"It is not your fault, it is fucking Kian's fault, I swear that boy is gay."

I giggled and he wiped the tears that are streaming down my face with his thumb. I have been crying more than usually. Sometimes I think I am a girl P.M.Sing about events that do not even matter. I do not mean to be this sensitive, but it is hard because people that are married usually do not have to worry about their spouse being kissed by other people.

Anyhow, Nash once again reassured me that there are no strings attached and that I do not have to worry. Only I do the exact opposite of what he want me to do. I have to worry, what if he falls in love with Mikey, a fan, or some other attractive guy. Like I said many times before, I am not worthy of my prince. I am nothing, but a peasant that does deeds for my prince. I can not even kiss him because of the stupid, fucked-up society we live in.

"Cameron, calm down, you are shaking," he said putting his hands on my arms.

My heart rate begins to quicken. I was sweating like I just ran ten miles, but I also felt oddly cold. I felt these unbelievable chest pains and a headache. I could not mange to get my breathing under control and feeling immensely sick. I felt the room spinning and all tingly. I lost all control of my body and on top of that I just could not stop crying.

All of because of that stupid dare, I have lost all trust in myself, my friends, and even Nash. This dare put into this state of mind where I feel like everyone in the world is against me.