Horror

I forgot that I had started a rant book *sighs*
Anyone still here? *waves*
I'll just pretend that I'm talking to the wall's. LOL!

How man of you love Paranormal stuffs?
I'm so intruded with such topic's.

There was a time when my boards got over and I literally researched about spooky stuffs!
For more than 2 months I used to research, get information and watch paranormal related stuffs and I went MAD.

I never went to the bathroom at night because I felt that there was someone, There's an entity!

My worst fear is to look at the mirror to see my reflection not moving along according to me.

When I was in school, me and a few other chicks actually went about on a hunt to search for ghosts because there were so many rumors that our school is haunted and I tell you what? We felt somethings. Really strange things but it could also be our imagination.

We get adapted to the changes and our mind controls us. We get new feelings and it's because of the excess stimulations; I guess when you think about something constantly and It may or may not occur your mind tends to show you what you (think you) want to see.

I befriended a girl(let's call her strawberry) who used to play the Ouija Board and strange things happened to her.

When Strawberry's sister went to landmark to purchase a book, where ever she went in every aisle she spotted a golden brown box. Strawberry's sister felt a pull towards it and she put it in her cart.
When Strawberry's sister took out the box for purchasing it the cashier was like "Ma'am where did you get this? I don't think we even sell it." The store manager came and tried to asses it but instead of taking it back to the store he just sold it for a random amount.

Strawberry found the box at home one day and she started to play the game with her friends at night.
They felt the room temperature changing and they could feel someone with them in the me room. The temperature dropped down super low and the when strawberry asked the entity what does it want the
planchette on the board started to move to the alphabets "K.I.L.L" again and again.
Strawberry tried throwing the board but it kept ending back to her room.
You can't burn the board or else the trapped souls will hunt you down and feast on you.

Strawberry kept falling sick and she started to experience so many problems. It was very horrifying to see a very jovial girl who looked like her life had been drained but then everything went back to normal when her grandma wrapped the box and sprinkles holy water on it every day.
Strawberry is now a very ardent believer in GOD. She thanks God for each and everything constantly.

I have not much idea about the 'game' neither will I make a comment because I know if good prevails then evil shall also prevail because there must be a balance.

Who knows, while you're reading this; there must be something behind you, reading it along with you.
Someone watching you sleep.
Don't look for monsters under your bed because they could be inside of you.

You see that cute little doll kept on the shelf? Don't be deceived by its appearance as you don't know what beholds inside of it.

You are swinging in the garden all alone and the swing next to you moves; there's no wind blowing.

You are in the bathroom taking a shower. Don't look up because she hates being seen.
The color of the water is red; oops you saw her reflection through her water and now she is coming to you.

Shit this a rant book and I just started posting nano tales xD sorry!

Have any of you experienced anything?

When you walk at night do you notice your shadows?
Notice this.
You are walking alone but there are three shadows on the road.
Whose shadow is it?
What do you do?

I'm getting goosebumps by just typing this O.O

Back to the topic in hand. It seems a part of my school was build on a graveyard! We all had the time of our life when we used to have this occasion called 'Candle light ceremony' and on a that day we were supposed to wear a white saree/skirt. Yes it was compulsory for everyone !

By evening all of us (9th to 12th graders) would be inside the auditorium singing choirs with a candle in our hands. There were times when a few girls had got their hair burnt from the candle fire. We had to walk out of the audi to a particular pond and make our candle float...
We enjoyed every part of the ceremony except for walking in the garden part because well it was actually creepy.

Imagine yourself walking in a saree to the pond with a candle in your hand... yes exactly what I meant! But overall it's a beautiful ceremony!

Our teacher's told us that the ceremony is held for peace and purity of the students but rumors said that it was to stop the souls of the the girls who committed suicide in our school when there used to be a hostel from troubling the living students in our school.
Truth? No one knows.
I studied in a christian convent school and ghost rumors were way to many.
*shivers* some were pretty scary to be honest.

Anywayyyyyyyy......

This is awkward

Instead of ranting I'll guess I'll just talk to you all...

You are reading a story on wattpad and you don't notice the flickering on the TV.

You don't even notice the black talons inching closer to you.

There's a pregnant silence in the room and that's when you notice the shift in the temperature of the room; you pretend not to notice the cold breath fanning across your breath.

It's ok if I don't turn around I'm safe. I'll pretend that I didn't notice anything.

*ping*

Your wattpad notification flashes and your phone winks at you; you notice the black figure with hollow eyes looking at you right through the screen of your gadget....

"You can't pretend for so long" a rasp voice spoke and Bam!....

XD until next time fellas!
*if anyone is reading this*
Lol!