DOGDOM

| यह कहानी लेखक आकांक्षा शर्मा ने लिखी है। कहानी पसंद न आए तो मुझे क्षमा करें और यहाँ से दफा हो जाए ©™ |
π ¶
I promise to not use hindi fonts from now :p just got a bit hyper with the language for a moment.

Anywhales, moving on. This is the moment you have all been waiting for *drum rolls*
DOGDOM IN HUMAN LAND

There will be a few cameo appearance of random animals for no such purpose

No animals were harmed in the making of the story. The only thing that will be harmed is your brain after reading this story.

~Dog's P.O.V~

"Good morning Toffee! Aren't you such a good boy. Come let's play fetch"

My 20 year old best friend hopped out of the bed while dangling my favourite blue color ball that lured me to follow her to the backyard.

"Good boy. Go fetch"
I happily skid over the grass and bit into the ball to pass it back to my buddy only for her to throw it again and again for an hour.

She loves me so much that why she is making me exercise like this.

"Let's take a break ok? I'll be back in a few minutes. Be a good boy and stay here."
With a kiss on my forehead my buddy left to get back inside the house.

She would have probably gone to fetch me some goodies. I want to chew a bone today; should I go and dig the hole where I had buried my favourite chew toy a week ago?

There was no one in sight so I happily skid towards the tree but to my horror there was a cat hovering above my place.

She wiped her butt on the mud where I had kept my favourite chew toy.

How dare she? She was a pussy that's why she did such a horrendous crime.

I barked at her to get her attention but she just gave me a bored expression.

"Toffe! I'm back, c'mere to mama"
I felt a cloth being wrapped over my body and my eyes got blinded by rays of flashes.

"Smile toffee, I have to post your picture with me in this cute little frock"

Pathetic, you let stupid hoomans dress you up? You guard their homes like some sort of watch dog. Why let them rule you when you can rule over them?

The stray cat gave me the stink eye while my innocent brain began to process all her words.

Before we shifted to the new house, my family used to make me stay inside the house with them. I was allowed to sit on the sofa, sleep with them on the bed, we all used to have a good time; we all were happy before we moved into a bigger house. I wasn't allowed to sit in the car with them because it would have damaged the seating.

There was a time when I used to sit in the front seat with my head out of the window, I loved the feeling of the wind slapping on my face but now I was stuck in a fancy smancy dog house. no one plays with me like they used to, has everything changed? Am I being used?