Story time

So...If you lovely potatoes don't know yet, I love telling stories *_*
So I thought of telling you all a teenie tiny story :D

*WARNING* it's not exactly a story but more like a character talking to you all. You may find it boring so...

*pulls a blanky and potato shaped pillows*

Ready kid's?

Once upon a time...

Screw this shit of formality! I will just type everything floating in my mind right now.

Abnormal, weird, creepy, pshyco, loose nuts etc etc....
These were the names people lovingly used to call me.

I won't let you out much about my background for you may judge me.
Don't say you won't because people love to judge others and form opinions on things they don't know about.

I'll let you in just a tiny but because you look curious and I'm a nice person.

My name is Nivea, I don't know anything about my parent's; I like to call myself as the wind because I never reside in one place. I like to dwell at new places.

A major part of my life was spent in the mental asylum because people thought I'm abnormal. Funny how I did so many normal things that these so called normal people couldn't do.

I would like to call myself as extraordinary or special.

Normal are those people who are just a common crowd.

I'm on a hunt to meet many 'abnormal' labelled people like me because I want to make new friends and learn a thing or two from more extra ordinary friends.

I'm not a loner so don't pity me. I did have a best friend.

She left the world a few month's ago because the 'normal people' didn't let her live. These normal people had some norms which my friend couldn't follow so she ended her life.

Everyone who had judged her and bad mouthed her were crying so badly saying that my friend was the most precious gem they had ever seen; they all sprouted lies after lies.

If these stupid people had spoken nicely to my friend when she was alive I don't think she would have ended her life. What's the point of talking false sugar coated words of a person who is no longer alive to hear about it? Should have made use of it when she was alive but no, they made her feel worthless.

People are really weird.

Well, I see you trying to analyse me and my situation. Don't load your brain, I don't want you all to damage your brain cells because of me.

I see your eyes indirectly asking me where am I now and why am I talking so much. I'm a radio without the off button so you can never get rid of me easily. Ever.

Well, I was transported to some alien place in U.S then a man in an NGO found me in a place where I shouldn't have been so I was exported back to India.

I travelled to places free of costs because of the people around me. Isn't that great?

I'm just a simple girl who is trying to understand 'normal culture and people'

When someone cries I don't ask them to stop crying, I ask them to cry more; Cry as much as they can.

When someone is sad you go and tell them 'why are you sad? Others may have it worse than you'... do you go and ask the person who is happy not to be happy because someone might have it better than him/her?

No right?

I don't where am I going but I like my journey already cause of the adrenaline thrill running through my body.

I will be at a new place, meet new people, teach them a thing or two while learning something about them, maybe I will save someone's life in the new city just like how I had saved a few people's life in the past.

I stopped a teenager from committing suicide, stopped a man from burning himself inside his failed restaurant, stopped a woman from drowning herself along with her baby, stopped an couple from poisoning their food to get an easy death.

Life is a gift, we should cherish it by knocking out the negativity and even the people who spread negativity.

"What do you think will happen in this city Nivea?," Greenary,  my parrot asked me.

"I think something big is in store for me. I can feel it already. This might be our last journey together Mr.Green"

My parrot didn't reply because he was busy watching the sun fade away into darkness, the Moon goddess rose up spreading up a dark blue royal velvet background with tiny pearls whose reflection cascaded to the river foyer below.

I picked up a sapphire stone from the water banks to admire it's beauty.

My friends lakme, Sun and silk would love to have this stone.

I took three more of those stones before venturing into the land of the unknown.

After all, An unknown land with unknown people is always better than a known land with known people.

  ***

So, Hi xD sorry If this bored you but I really wanted to let this out :3 I think 3-4 of you already know who Nivea is :D for those of you who don't know, she is a character I created who made a special appearance in my book 'Running Away'

Nivea has been coming in my dreams asking me to pen down her story.

I'm double minded if I should fulfill her wish but if I do it will be a novella only :D

I'm going to try my hands at a serious (with tiny humor) books. I personally fond short stories better than long ones now a days.

It's a difficult task to pen down a beautiful character in a few chapters without tampering the quality of the story *_*

Anyway I'll go do my homework bow and come back and whine about homework *cries*

Anyone wants to help me do my homework? No one? :( it's ok I won't share my potatoes with you then.

*munches on chips*