Weird Smut

You all must be thinking...

You Cat to be Kitting me right Meow? ! :3
Get the pun? No? Duck you :| kidding xD no I'm serious :|

My last rant was filled with really creepy stuffs LOL but I'm going to take this to a whole new level *coughs*

Warning - there is no explicit content so if you are a horny kid lookin for some action, move your butt and do it yourself instead of looking for it out there LOL!

Don't go and knock yourself on the head after reading it.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you ! Stuffs are going to be really weird and disgusting so don't go around telling EWW.

Ensoi mates/macchas/dudes/Shadais/ or whatever the hell you want to call yourself as.

~LE WEIRD SMUT~

In a parallel universe where Making love doesn't seem to be extraordinary /beautiful/ fabulous or whatever

Third persons P.O.V

Hmm what should I name these two horny kids as? How about Pop (female) and corn (male) ?

Babe, let's Netflix and chill? Corn asked Pop while giving her a creepy and so called seductive look.

"We don't even have Netflix! Sometimes you like an idiot corno"

"But that's why you love me" corn crept his way to pop who was busy watching Game Of thrones.

"Don't disturb me corn, can't you see that I'm busy watching GOT?"

Pop swatted corns hands that was trying to creep up to her stomach but his fingers got stuck in pop's jeans.

"The fuck are you doing?" Pop tried to set corns fingers free but the situation kept getting more tangled then ever.

The next thing you know, their blue green orbs meet and sparks flew in the sky. There was a power cut in the city but pop and corns sexual intensity had lit the city up with electrifying lights.

"Why you ain't wearing a bra? I want to remove a bra so go and wear one so that I can remove it" corn pushed a half naked pop into the room who proceeded to walk Into the restroom and revive her body for the night.

Pop shaved her armpits, cut that extra tiny hair around her nipples, trimmed her vagina hair and applied some Johnson baby lotion on her butt.

"Corny..." pop purred only to find him sleeping upside down on the couch.

"Oi khotte, uth ja" pop kicked corn on the butt that made him stumble and roll around in the carpet area.

"I find it so sexy when you speak in spanish"

"I spoke in Punjabi"