ALOHA POTATOES

HELLO POTATOES !

THIS IS YOUR MOUMMA AKANKSHA HERE.

HOW HAVE YOU ALL BEEN
*checks mike*

Is there anyone here? I guess I'm the onmy one here who will be talking to myself like the loonatic that I am.

This one ain't exactly a rant based on a particular topic because I wanted to make a comeback with a welcome speech kind of shit (if you know what I mean)

Long story short, I was placed for a company through college campus that's shutting down but they left us hanging so we couldn't apply for college at the last moment.

I was at home for nearly 6 months doing absolutely nothing, I was not getting employed nor did I have an idea about what I wanted to do with my life (I still have no idea lul)

August was the most difficult phase, I was sulky, moody and very frustrated with my life.

I took a break from social media because watching other people post happy fabulous status and photos made me feel like constipated poop.

Then idk what happened, people kept taunting me for not taking up professional course and that I should have taken their advice etc etc so I decided to just take up any job that comes my way and by October I got posted at a courier company.

It's been around three months since I started working and it's been hectic as fuck.

Belive me, I have tried coming online on wattpad to update my shit *coughs* unicorn stories but that phase has put me in a writers block which I'm not able to counter.

Anyway, lil old me is not hyper like before because life has slapped me hard; I almost became a robot because when you enter the 'real world' there's not much room for goofyness like before.

I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPY AND THAT CAN BE DONE IF I KEEP MY BABY AKA MY SAILORS MOUTH OPEN THROUGH THIS RANT BOOK.

You guys want to know what happens during work place? I will tell you everything with butter and masala cos YOLO XD

Btw, it's the first time I'm in an with the opposite sex ;)

Most of them are oldies *sighs*

Except for one guy *_* he is a cutie patottie but he keeps burning me with his sarcastic mouth -_-

A guy bro zoned me on the first day because he was married and I was like a dude for him LOLWA. I have a big bro (who btw has resigned)

Omg, I forgot to tell you this juicy shit.

So , there was this girl I had met in college who kept pestering me on fb asking if I could help her get a job in my company.

When you want to get a job, you see to it that you know a few things about the company right?

She kept pronouncing the name of the company wrong, she gave a blank resume and what not stupid shit but still the HR recruited her and guess what?

She ran outside within 5mins of her first day because they played her in another team and not the one I was working for.

Mind you, the team she got directly placed to Is a golden egg because you get to deal with a solo millionaire (if you don't work well, you die and get on the streets)

This female ran away saying she didn't get what she was committed and everyone looked at me saying 'what away friend you have' while I was standing thinking to myself I dint do friendships and it's due to such reasons because people are ungrateful brats.

Me and my stupid heart that keeps helping people who throw my shut in the dustbin.

Somehow the regional super visor tossed a coin and made her join my team and guess what ?

She kept using fb, never sat in one place. Never allowed me to do work because she was 'bored' and when they sweetly asked her to not waste time and do some work, she said that work is boring and she wants to have 'fun'.

This chicka made me furious because she wanted a bloody job and I gave her and rather than being a good individual, she kept behaving like that stuck fart in a room filled with thousand people.

Top her stick in arde attitude, she took leave without informing anyone so I called her up asking her whereabouts, she said she ain't well and that she won't call up our manager cos Yolo -_-

1 day, 2 day , 5 days.

She never called up anyone and the whole floor was talking about it and I felt guilty for something I didn't do.

Was it so wrong that I felt bad and decided to help someone out? But that person had indirectly embarrassed me because I was the one one recommended her and she wasn't even someone I was close to.

Long thing short, she got terminated and she never came back to the office to officially give a word because for some sick twisted reason she found it ok to just leave it as it as.

She kept calling me everyday saying she has high fever, she can't type (god knows how I received 100 whatsapp test from then)

And what do I see? Even though she was sick as fuck (like deathbed sick)
She was all dolled up and happily jumping around for her cousins marriage and not even and dew days passed, she posted an update that she began to work again at some company.

That was the day I swore that I won't help someone randomly from now because unless I actually find them wanting the help.

This chick had the audacity to still text(after the unaswered whatsapp voice calls event though she has a fucking jio sim to make free calls) me as if nothing happened.

I don't care who you are or what you are but I will not consider you as are human if you behave as if you have not done something wrong and behave as if your actions are completely normal.

Even if you feel guilty, that's more than enough that you 'felt' that you did something wrong.

When I dug deeper, I came to k ow that she had hidden so many more things but she claimed to brand me as a close friend of hers.

*eye roll*

I don't want to talk more about this special bean of a hooman.

Anyway, what do you guy do these days? Anything different going on or the same old thing?

I feel so bored but...Oh fuck,it's 11 and I need to sleep because I didn't get a wink of proper sleep the whole week owing to work pressure.

I look like a zombie :3 I can always hear my bed calling my name, the sweet pillows asking me to hug them always nd the bed sheets hugging me to never let go but what can I do?

I work 6 days a week (full day) and onmy sundays are off *sulks in a corner*

Meet you guys soon :*

I'm sorry for the unanswered posts/messages. I'll try to be very active again
:)

You can always catch up with me on Instagram or on wattpad india page on Facebook :D

Toodles ♡ hope you all have a fabulous week ahead by slapping the big bad booty of mondays xD