Farewell stuffs

College is getting over *gasps*
I'M NOT READY!

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready

Shut up sponge bob! Now is not the time for...

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

Where was I?

Farewell *_*

I so wish I could go back in time and tell my past self to not pick up that saree I wore *cries* over that I had taken help from a lady to help me tie my saree and I didn't like the outcome but because I'm a person who tries not to hurt the other person's feelings I just left looking like a penguin xD

Our school farewell had been a very quick affair :') they made us sit in the auditorium, we watched our juniors perform stunts
.. I mean dancing and acting etc then we got a small customised box of food that's it done!

Before going home they gave us all a personalised folder with a card signed by all the teachers <3

It was a touching gesture :')

But my college farewell.... Where do I start?

WAS IT EVEN CALLED A FAREWELL :'D it was more of a "shake your booty till you fart out and faint on the floor"

Juniors are supposed to plan out and give their seniors a farewell (department wise)

Our juniors had booked a place at a pub (almost every department had it at a pub)

"Where are the male species?"

"Where is the free food? "

"Come pout with me ! I need a new dp"
Said female, sticking her leg out and jutting her chest a bit higher and setting her booty lower

Instead of having fun with everyone, the girls only sat with their mates -.- like college is ending, who knows if we ever meet in the future because all of us might be exported to some other city or country but seriously why do people only stick to their group of friends?

At least during a farewell party everyone could have mingled with people they never spoke. That's why it's called one last time!!!!

"FOOOOD" munchkin grabbed my arms and dragged me from the table and we ran across the waiter who was carrying some starters.

"GIVE ME FOOD!"
food food food food

We were pretty hungry cos the server kept serving only a grouo of people near the door while the rest of us were getting Hangry (hungry+angry) for not receive anything.

"ATTACK"

No being shameful but I was one of the girls who dashed my way across hoomans to get one piece of food because I was hungry as fuck from noon but I spotted another server lurking in a corner so I slithered away like a snake and grabbed the plate from him and made my way to a bunch of people who hadn't eaten anything.

"Feed me baby" I don't know if there was a hidden meaning but yeah I had to feed a girl because she was not leaving me and her arms were clutching my upper arms.

"Naacho sare jee phad ke"

I'm not a drinker so I didn't buy any shots or stuffs but a few girls on the other hand xD SMH

Books on wattpad tell you how the guys think it's cute when a girl is tipsy right?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!