Movie theatres

Aye aye have you ever watched a movie without any interruptions?
Any weird experiences in a movie hall?
*wiggles eyebrows like a maniac*

I'm a very observing person so even while watching a movie I be observing the types of people in the theatre.

Personally I like to reach the cinema hall 30 mins prior to the movie time.
Because of parking my bike duh!

FAMILY PACK!
There would always be a big fat happy family of 20+ people who feel that watching a movie is the best bonding time.
Whether you are standing or sitting you will have to be in that position till the whole family trains moves in front you.

Late comers
The move has started ages ago but suddenly these people remember that they were supposed to watch a movie and enter the hall taking their own sweet time.

"Ai montu, I can't see anything. Where is our seats? The bloody lights are off and I can't see anything"
Yeah bruh , I don't mind that you are standing in front of me yelling about the darkness because you can't find your seat.

Muwah - muwah
The couple don't come for the movie but only to shove their tongue in each other's throat for nearly 2 hours.
Baby why you licking my ear?
Guy - but I was eating your nose
Girl - who the fuck at my ear? There is saliva all over my face
Guy - nvm let's go back to making out.
*muwah- muwah*

Sleepers
This person doesn't care about the movie at all. As soon as the lights go off the person goes to la-la land.
Cleaner guy - sir the movie got over.
Guy - just 5 more minutes *snores*

Laughters
No matter what the scene is , this person laughs for anything.
Guy - I don't love you
Girl - cries
Viewer - ahahahahaha
Guy - I'm pregnant
Girl - what?
Guy - I'm actually a guy
Viewer - ahahahaha

Whistlers
These people are always in a bunch sitting on the first row. They keep whistling every single minute.
Commercials rolled up - whistles
Movie title - whistles
Hero enters - whistles
Guy pooping - whistles
Interval - whistles
End credit then screen goes blank - whistles.

WHY MAN?
This person basically questions EVERY SINGLE THING.
Why did we chose this theatre?
Why this movie ?
Why did this fellow direct this movie?
Who chose the hero and heroine?
Why are the dancing?
Why are they singing ?
Why are they kissing?
Why is our seat colour red?
Why you pissed at me?

Surprise breakers
These people already know the plot twist and like to show off their knowledge.
Guy - You know what? She ends up with him anyway. Like lol she got married to the dawggy but ends up with the pussy anyway and they make 14 banana milkshakes together.

Seriousness
This person right here sits upright like he/she is on a mission.
The behave like they are some secret spy and act like they are watching not a movie but a documentary that will give them clues to solve the non - existing mystery case.