Society

I was about to rant on "the feelings of being a vegetarian" and "Perceptions about sex" but then I stopped ranting on the above two topics because of *drum roll* SOCIETY

*throws old wrinkly potatoes on the wall and watches them mash up with a yellow foam out of its mouth*

Why does society love poking it's nose into everyone business? Why do they judge people for EVERYTHING?

+×÷=%_€£¥₩)(*&^/$#@!?

Most of the people whose dreams are shattered is because of the line 'log kya sochenge' (what will people think?)

Education!
It's like most (not all) people think that there are just three main streams for education.
BIOLOGY, PCM, COMMERCE!
If you take bio people assume you will do MBBS only.
If you take PCM you have to be an engineer in some IIT or whatever or else it's not worth it.
I liked science but I choose commerce as I wanted to study about business but when people came to know I choose commerce you know what they said?
Commerce is for people who don't do well in science or scored low in boards!

There was a teacher who was flaunting about the number of students she gets in her class after boards blah blah blah.

She got like a slap on her face (indirectly) when all the toppers of our school took commerce stream and not science (we would have Booty danced on her face but we were busy hyperventilating about our future)

If you ever tell someone that you want to be a fashion designer, chef , singer, dancer, writer, farmer, rapper etc....
I wish you all the best to face the people who will open the or big fat mouths and give you a 'PIECE OF THEIR ADVICE'

Only people who know hindi will understand these punny lines.
Fashion designer - darji ka kaam kyun karna chahti hai?

Chef - khana banana sirf ladkiyon ka kaam hai aur woh bhi sirf ghar ke kitchen mein.

Singer - baadi ayi gaana gane wali. Apne aap ko Sunidhi Chauhan Samajhti hai?

Dancer - tu nachne wali banna chahti hai? Hawwwww

Basically whatever you choose to do, there will be one person (many) who would be like HAWWWWWW!

About a few months ago I received a notification that I got a new follower so I proceeded to go on his message board and thank for the follow and all those formalities....
Guess what happened?

Guy - hey ! I read in your bio that you want to be a kindergarten teacher someday.
Me -yes I would love to play with kids and teach them so many things etc etc.
Guy - but you are a b.com student nah?
Me - yeah so? If a person who does b.com can't choose to do anything else?
Guy- after B.com it's either MBA or CA/ASC/ICWA. M.com is also ok. Why you moving out of track? If you wanted to do something else only why the hell are you studying b.com?
Better get married, settle down instead on wasting money on something you would never use.
Me - what are you
Guy - *pulls collar up* I'm studying engineering in XYZ this is the fees I pay and I'll earn shit loads in the future.
Me - what was your score?
Guy - who cares about thr score? Just got inside this prestigious college. You know how difficult it is for students to get inside ? People lookup to me with respect when I tell them I study in *xyz* THE NAME SAYS IT ALL GIRL! THE NAME!

Me-(thoughts) why am I wasting my time on this idiot? If he can't tell his marks then he would have obviously not scored that much or else he would have bragged about that. People like him irritate me who get into college easily through strings (and so many other ways which I will not say because this is the Internet and crazy mofos will start a fight)