New Leaf

Happy new year everyone!

I know I know I'm late but I didn't personally wish anyone so...

I don't find any difference other than a change in the number LOL does that make me weird?

I would most probably keep forgetting that's it's 2016 but I would still write 2015 on my papers for at-least a month.

Well I think we can view new year as a new book, you can have a closure of your past while looking forward to your future.

Hold the pen of your present tightly, don't let the ink fade away and let someone else's pen dominate your book of life.

It's a new blank page, express yourself in your way and not the way others might want you too.

I'm not going to tell you to be positive and make resolutions because we all break them... amirite? Have you ever whole heartedly made a resolution and stood by it? Not an inch of wavering around?

I made a resolution to stay brave but everything crumbled down on 31st December when I was rejected during an interview. That was my third rejection so I lost all my senses and cried like a baby the whole day and ended up staying in bed for two days :|

I felt humiliated when I lost to a girl who impressed the interviewer with this line of hers 'I don't want to study further at all. I will forever be working in your company'

The interviewer didn't look at the scores, confidence, capabilities etc...I guess all they wanted was people who would most probably work for them without thinking about their future or studies for 3-5 years.

Nvm about my pathetic story lol.

This is a new year to a new start, I hope you all gave a great life stored ahead of you. All of you deserve the best :) maybe someday when I would be sitting on my rocking chair knitting sweaters for my 20 cat's, that time I would see some of your faces in TV or magazine.

You all would be climbing up in the ladder of life, winning accolades from all the famous leader's.

Slowly 2016 will pass, 2020 will come soon followed by 2050, we wouldn't even be online or talk to people like we used to.

You would change, the people around you would change, stories would be left untold, painful goodbyes, beautiful reunion, unspoken love, treasured memories. We would recoile our past but for that to happen we have to face everything with a big smile on our face.

It doesn't matter even if your smile is synthetic lol.

I sound like some oldie giving away advice O.O

Chalo let's make this thing lighter.

~ Random shit relating to new year ~

~ PARRRRTTTTTYYYYY \m/

~ Finally I can lose my virginity on a special date.

~ BUFFET OF CHICKS AND BEWBS! Those are such jiggly lemons and melons.

~ New year kiss wissy :*

~ OMG I can finally be near my crush tonight... Why the fuck is that beautiful yet stupid bimbo girlfriend of his has wrapped her fucking paws on my man's body. Nvm I'm an average girl so why would he ever leave her for someone like me?

~ let's ride on the streets and break the rules because #YOLO

~ selfie time! Yay!
#NewYear #OOTD #POTD #BFF #2K16 #POUT #sexy #EnjoyingTheNight *inserts 100 more hashtags*

~ I don't know 90% of people in my friends list but because everyone are updating their status so let me post a picture and tag all these random people and wish them a happy new year.

*Oh wow 100 likes in an hour this is fucking awesome. It's because of my wish that people are having a great new year. I'm amazing and awesome*

~ HOLIDAYYYYYY! Oh shit this means my birthday is coming up soon... I'M BECOMING OLD *CRIES*

~ Oh wow she is pregnant and it's a lovely occasion now... Wait pregnant?!! A banana entered her doughnut! O.M.G she did the dirty with his ding dong!

~ Happy new year *snores*
*wakes up* eats chip's, watches celebrities having the time of their fabulous life on TV *switches off tv*
Opens phone to read wishes by people who never about my existence until today
*gives them all a copy pasted reply with a smilie*
Goes back to sleep

What did you all do during new year?

I just sat sat at home while I tried to reconnect with an old friend of mine. She wanted to be my friend again and it was awkward as fuck because we didn't speak to each other for like 3 years or so.

On jan 1st , I tried going out to refresh my mind *After that rejection incident* and I see a person from my school. I tried to bolt away but she caught up to me so I had to talk to her.

It was the most agonizing five minutes of my life.

Don't get me wrong, I like unexpected meetings but not with a person who was also a cause of my stigma during my school days.

Thankfully she caught on my message that I didn't want to talk to her so she left me soon.

There are some people who might have changed for the good but the impact they leave on you is so deep. My scars are still fresh and my wounds are still open so I didn't want to take any risk.

Btw! Btw!
I found a new cat! She is so beautiful but very fiesty :/ she likes to eat more of paneer xD

I'm thinking of naming her as stripes because she has beautiful colorful stripes on her body.

I don't know how long she will be here but yeah I'll try to capture her attention as much as I can xD

I thought she was playing hide and seek with me but she was running away from me because she spotted her dinner and I was disturbing her so she spat out the blood of a rat she had recently eaten near my bike ._.

Why are cat's so mean at times?

Chalo, I'm signing off now :) I need a break so I'll be on a semi - hiatus status for a while ^_^

Have a happy weekend baby potatoes <3