KATDOM

I'm sorry ! I really tried to get a better picture but she is camera conscious and that's the only okish picture I could capture LOL.
*warning*  some word mistakes are intentional ;)

Cat's P.O.V

Hello hoomans.
Welcome to my KATDOM.

I see you have nothing better to do so that's why you are here.

I am a ruler, I am going to dominate the world. You are reading a future emperors biography here.

Hoomans bow down to me, they worship me. I'm so purrfect.

I can spare only five more minutes of my precious time for your entertainment purpose.

***

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly , while I am fed with weird looking supplements.

They laugh at my serious expression.
Let's see how long will they laugh until I dominate and rule the world with my fellow kitties.

A few days back I spotted a lavish meal, the mouse was near my range but one stupid hooman thought that I, the almighty emperor was playing a mere game of hide and seek with her.

I managed to capture my prey and enjoyed my delicious feast. It was way better than those dry nutrient supplements.
I need real meat! I need energy and power to plan out my execution process.

*tak tak tak*

Meow.

That stupid hooman is back, she is trying to imitate the language of cats. I must say it's a good try but once a human will always be a human.

If you want to be in KATDOM, you have to be born into this Kingdom. There is no other way of entry.

Meow.

My capturor places a shiny object near her foot.

I couldn't resist my attraction to the foreign object so I dashed towards her feet only to find a white liquid floating in the bowl.

It was milk.

Nothing can be as good as my preys blood but for now milk will do, my thirst can be quenched by a replacement for now.

'PUSSY! PUSSY'

Oh no, I can sense a new attacker making its way to me. I have to do something and save my territory from that kid.

*poke*

How dare the kid poke me and try to grab my tail? I felt insulted, disgusted. Someone's dirty hands were on my body.

I snarled at the kid who laughed at me while clicking a picture of me without  my permission.

This kid must be kaptured asap.

"Stop torturing the poor cat or I'll poke you kid"

I snapped my head toward my new captor who was glaring at the kid who tugged my tail for no reason.

The kid tried to throw stones at me but my captor pulled me into her arms while scolding the stupid kid.

Why does she smell of potatoes? Nvm she saved my life and protected me so I will gave her a special position in the army of KATDOM when I begin to execute the plan of taking over the world.

"Hush hush"
My captor tried to seduce me, she ran her fingers all over my body and touched me at inappropriate places.

She rubbed my belly.

I never felt so naked in my life before.

"MEOW"
I moaned in appreciation while she stroked a certain area near my neck then she began to pat my head.

"Grrr"
I warned her when she rubbed my musketeers.

I let out my claws so that I can scare her away and I might get the freedom I wanted but she had already put me back in the ground.

*bark bark*

I stare at the dog before me who was happily waggling around the hooman.

That stupid dog was obeying each and every command of the hoomans. He could have easily taken the hoomans under his control but he chose to listen to the hoomans and make them as their masters.

What has the world come to?

I mindlessly stare at the dog who was bouncing his way to fetch a plastic Frisbee only for the hooman to throw it back at a random place.
Why must we serve these humans who waste their time in throwing things at random place's? Don't hey have any important things to do like world domination?

Meeeeow

My ears perked up upon hearing he husky voice.

Raaar.

Colored fur, wide musketeers, forest green eyes, kitty smirk.

I found my soul mate!

Now I could mate with him and create an army of kitties who would help us in the world domination and together we would rule the world happily ever after.

THE END

:p so umm wasn't it a catastic story?

Lol I actually imagine how it would be if all the animals in this world start talking.

I love cats <3 *eventhough a few cats have scratched their claws on my skin*

I do love dogs but the thing is I myself  behave like a cat most of them time xD I can make a cat face so well :3 cats are bootiful creatures