Torture

I don't know anything! What do I do?

I scream in frustration while he gives me a half amused and a half pointed look.

My fingers stop running over the bold curves, I drag my hands over a few stretched line's; everything was an enigma yet I wanted to satisfy myself of getting everything done right.

I shamelessly run my fingers all over the body, my breathing becomes ragged, my pupils are dialect while my lips are busy sucking and nipping at the tip of the long wood.

I use all my energy pouring my heart out to get it done faster but it's so hard and long...
Why can't I get the god damn answer? Why is Maths so difficult? I swear that my text book is giving me a pointed look saying "I can never get the answers right so I should stop trying."

Buwahahaha what did you horny kids think I was talking about :p
You had naughty thoughts eh ;)

I'm going to rant about MATHS *gasps*

I have an allergy to maths :| the last time I studied maths was during my 10th grade then I took commerce wih computer science instead of business maths.

Numbers give me a headache! So many formulas to remember and not to mention, the haunting experience while writing a maths exam.

Whenever I had a maths exam I had just one question in my mind, "Am I doing it right?"
Whenever I got the answer in a span of few minutes I used to think that there is definitely something wrong and when I never got the answer i automatically assumed that the question must be wrong.

While looking up for college admission forms I asked the facilities to give me only those forms for which the course doesn't have maths so I ended up taking B.com CS
Hallelujah! Not!

Other than maths I now have to play with numbers in subjects like Accounts(Financial,Corporate,Cost,Management) Economics, Statistics, Income Tax etc etc.  *cries*

During class a teacher would teach us questions like
1+1=2
10÷5 =2
But during exams questions turn out like these.
Monica has 65 apples , she divided three chocolates between 17 people and she is left with 4 oranges. Calculate the root of sugarcane and then find the distance covered by the truck in carrying the eggs purchased my Monica's step brothers paternal uncle!!!
*_*

I am not exaggerating :| this is a serious issue. Just for maths subject we used to maintain a minimum of 4 books!

I was (still am) extremely weak in maths and that subject made me cry like no tomorrow so my mom suggested me to go for tuition *gasps* I can never those few days I had gone for tuition.

My parents and I searched for good tuition centers but It was really hard plus expensive. There was this man who used to take 500 bucks for half an hour everyday if you wanted to learn maths from him, he guaranteed that any student who learns from him WILL SCORE A CENTUM IN BOARDS.

I was not willing to let him eat up that much money, I gave my 10th boards during March 2011 so if I had taken classes during the whole of 2010 imagine how much I should have paid him!

I had never been to a tuition center ever so I was like a mouse hunting for a cheese for the first time without any guidance while the cats around me were rubbing their paws.