Job Interviews

*clears throat*
90% of the content is real while the rest 10 is exaggerated because.... just because.... I wanted to!

Interviews *shudders*
How many of you have ever been through a job interview? How many interviews? How was your experience?

Last year (second year of college) a big MNC came to our college to select people as interns so that during final year of college they needn't recruit people again cos they already made investments on a handful  (more like fingerful) students.

For us only 4 companies had come so far and I sat for all of them and this is a peek of how everything went. It's always the usual stuffs to be honest.
I'm mixing up even what my friends went through during the interview phase.

~~~~

*opens whatsapp*
Moderator - Gals, Nuksan company is coming to our college on sabse kharab din. All the interested girls please give me your names after you read the attachments in the common mail ID.

Whole class (the ones sitting for placement) proceeds to give names while whatsapping
Each other  if they are sitting or not and if they are going to prepare and come etc...

The days roll around and the evil day finally comes soon.

The whole night I don't get a wink of sleep and I literally stand near the window and watch the sun come up. I don't eat, I don't drink a drop of water, I don't talk. I just freshen up and leave half an hour before the alloted time.

~In the venue~

Teacher proceeds to give instructions and asks us to behave like mature adults.
They wish us luck and walk and way after calling out the department names and the number of people sitting then allot us our lab numbers for the aptitude exam.

Some dudes in fancy smancy suits walks in followed by fabulous and insanely gorgeous wemen.

They give us some orientation, videos, ppt and buttery speeches.

Fancy suit guy - I know you must have some fear so for assurance and tips we have a few of your seniors who would walk you all in about how our company is and give a gist of their working life.

Our alumni (at times we doubt it lol) pass on the mike and talk about how fabulous it is working for the company.

I remember this time where a girl walked in and the temperature in the audi dropped down by a million degrees.

She wore a giraffe size pencil heels, booty skirt (if there can be booty shorts then ehy not booty skirt?) Which would have put Kim Kardashian's butt to shame, transparent white blouse but thank god all the buttons were closed.

Suspicious looking Alumni - *squeals*
Hiiiiiiiii guysssss GOOOOOD MORNING!
*chirps*
*wobbles on her feet*
Omg I'm almost in tears right now because a few years ago I was like one of you, sitting as an audience with a blank future but look at me now. I'm so happy here, trust me it's a wonderful company, trust me you will enjoy it there, trust me that you won't regret joining us, trust me we have an awesome work culture, trust me we are awesome people, trust me it's not just work but we also have fun. Yipidie dapidie doo..."

Pssst an hour has gone so send these kids for the aptitude test.

We all scurry down and wish each other luck before we proceed to the battle field.