intro : about Naomi

my name is Naomi robin Taylor, I just graduated tsu (Tennessee state university).

I'm 5'5 ,brown skin, i have big breast that I think I would love If I didn't have  such fat arms, and my belly is so jiggly and wide. my thighs are fat and displeasing.... chafing is something I hated the most about my legs .

my hair is brown and in a big curly natural Afro, kinda like Elle varner.

I was born and raised in north Memphis.I don't know my daddy and i shole in the hell don't wanna know him, the Nigga ain't took the time to find me or find out about me so why should i show interest.

my mom is all I have I love her even though we don't always get along I still love her.

I'm a licensed neonatal nurse, I just moved to Atlanta with my best friends, Trina, Zoe, and Eve, Trina and eve are Jamaican, Zoe and I are black and Jamaican.

from what I know, our dad was Jamaican and my mom is black, me and Zoe are cousins but more like sisters , yea I know I said our dad and its because he knocked up my aunt and my mom didn't know cause she likes to travel and my aunt didn't tell her cause she didn't know they were together, my mom was always gone and you couldn't say her and my dad were together.it was obviously a weird relationship,shit was crazy.

I've known my girls for a long ass time, we been through elementary to college together.

Trina has a cosmetology liscenese and  she got a degree in business, she wants to open her own shop.

Eve is a nurse like me, we would want to work together one day and open a practice together .

Zoe is a drug dealer, yea I know its weird but Zoe was a thug bitch. she was smart tho ,she has a degree in la which is why i dont see why she doesnt make her gwaup as a lawyer but shes gonna do what she want plus we was born around this kinda stuff, zoe has been selling since she was 14 and its been like that ever since .

but back to me, I have a boyfriend name Chris we been together for 3 months, today would mark our 4 month anniversary , he better remember tho.

he always treated me right when he wanted to, when his friends were around he treated me like shit but I didn't take it we fought in front of them, it would always end when he calls me a stupid no good fat hoe or something in that nature.

Chris was a good boy but he just showed out in front of his boys. yea I know I should brake up with him but he's the only Guy that dated me and hadn't made me feel less of my self or insecure ...or so I thought .... my friends say that I should leave him and wait for the right one but I don't believe that. as I thought about him my mind trailed off to the past he reminded me of dont'a, an ex from college he didnt want nothing but my virginity only cause I was the only girl on campus who still had hers, I remember guys telling me that they'd have sex with me with a paper bag over my face, it hurt but I've been bullied all my life because I was so big.

Donta always use to put me down cause I was too fat to be this short and I was always told that.

In my family and in school but the funny thing was I was always getting hit on , I didn't get it and it confused me something serious , sometimes it made me feel pretty ,and then easy all at once ,but since then I've always thought I was fat, I mean my belly isn't flat, but it didn't stick out too much but I wasnt  like the other girls.