chapter 5

Naomi POV

I woke up on a couch, it was a unfamiliar place, I reached for my purse then I herd a voice.

" hey I'm candy " the girl said

she was pretty, she was a big boned girl, she had a Jill Scott figure ( the smaller Jill Scott) and a pretty smile and her hair was like mine big and curly.

"hey I'm Naomi, where's chaz " I asked sitting up to see sky on the there couch beside me.

" its a long story, I'm his step sister, he left some food for you and sky, I'm going to bed, but it was nice meeting you, oh and you and sky rooms right there, your welcome to anything " she said and walked off to her room. sky woke up and ate and I put her to bed.

I couldn't sleep wroth shit, I never bother to look at my phone cause I was so worried about what's going on, the last thing I remember is me bitching to him.

my phone vibrated and I picked it up and looked at, I had 3 text from zoe and 5 from CJ and a voicemail from CJ.

CJ texts says :

CJ : babe look I'm not mad at you but I need to handle some business, somebodys out to get you and sky ....yea summer snake ass has some to do with.

CJ : I love y'all, give sky kiss for me

and more, I didn't wanna read any more after reading I love y'all, that made my heart glow, how someone I knew only about 4 months to only have date 1 out four months.

then I looked at Zoe's text.

Zoe : Nana are you straight I'm out side if you need me.

Zoe : Naomi, text me back I'm worried

Zoe : bitch Ian taxting no Moe hell you ight ..I just know it ....no I don't hoe call me ...SOMETHING.

I decided to text back even though it funny seeing her panic.

me : Zoe baby I'm fine please calm the hell down, I just can't believe summer acting like this Ian do nun to thus hoe but best believe I will when I see her.

Zoe : alright but I love you now take yo ass tuh sleep CJ ok

me : ok love you too mwahh

then I went to sleep.

I woke to someone's arm around my neck and and around my waist I opened my eyed to see sky with her arms around my neck so I moved them so I could turn around, when I did I just knew it was CJ, and when I turned my body it was he opened his eyes and smiled I smiled back and jump on him ....

" CJ!! your okay, Nigga you scared Mme I said bouncing on him then kissed him.

" yea umm in okay but my friend isn't" licking his lips and looked down so I did too, and I just bit my lip, and looked at him innocently .

" did I do that " I said grabbing him, he groaned and then sky woke up ..I forgot she was even in here so hoped up real quick.

" so I gotta fix it" he said

" uhh damn rite that baby right here " I said pointing to a smiling skylar.

" good morning babe girl "I said hugging her and taking her to wash our face and brush our teeth and do our hygene .

when we got done, CJ was gone but had clothes laying on the bed. they were new.

" awwwe sky look CJ bought us some clothes " I said putting her on the bed with her towel rapped around her.