chapter 1

Naomi POV

I woke up feeling extremely happy, today was me and Chris's 4 month anniversary!! I love that boy, even though we fight all the time he makes me happy.

when I woke up I took a shower, did my hygiene and put some shorts and a t shirt on, I looked my self over and frownd.my legs are so big and my arms and stretch marks were hidious. I sucked it tho. Guess I have to live with it.

I made breakfast and woke up Chris, Chris was a handsome brown skin dude.

Well he was fine to me anyways. he was 6 ft even, he was buff but not too too buff and he had a nice low cut fade. he was one of Zoe's workers.

I walked into my room ans he was textjng on his phone with his back to me.

" goodmorning babe " I said bending down trying to kiss him, but he rejected.

" the fuck up off me, not like you gone give me some so don't try and get a Nigga all horny when you ain't finna give up shit, virgin ass " he said mumbling the last part. he got out of bed and sat on the edge in just that hot second he jurt hurt my feelings but i was more pissed than anything .

I looked at him with a  scowl on my face.

" what the fuck is wrong with you!! I just wanted a fucking kiss and you shole in the hell right I ain't given shit up till I feel like it, I guess yo dumb ass forgot about it being 4 months too didn't ya? " I said getting pissed I mean damn I'm being nice and this Nigga woke up ready to fight!

" mane I  did, fuck 4 months and fuck you, I just ain't feeling it nor you no more naomi" he said getting up putting clothes on and storming out the room and then I herd the front door slam.

next thing ya know Zoe, Eve, and Trina came in pointing they guns ." the fuck just happened " they said in unison .

" fuck Chris I hope he rots in hell !!!" I yelled as I got under my cover and cried.

" awee baby fuck him, you deserve better" Trina said laying in bed with me and hugged me.

"yea some one who gone appreciate this good ass food you made " Eve stupid ass gone say eating Chris food.

" bitch you eating they shit, you so damn rude" Zoe said as she took a peice of Bacon off the plate like I didn't see her.

" I'm sorry its just so good " Zoe said making us laugh.

" see there's a smile I wanna see, heyy wanna go to the mall and shop yo pain away " Trina said

" yea " I said hopping up out the bed and wiping my tears. They laughed.

" yo ass might as well buy the damn mall " Zoe said as we all got ready. I put on my Superman sweat shirt and some black jeggings with some red and black bred 11s .Zoe called one of her new dudes to come get us.

(30 minutes later)

The guys truck pulled up and we walked out and got in and we were off to the mall, I love to shop its a stress reliever.and it's the only time I get to feel good about myself like when it came to buying shoes and jewlery but clothing was a diffrent story i couldnt shop where the girls could and it was kinda embarassing sometimes.

" aye Zoe we made the drop and we had to bodie the niggas and his crew they was on some shady shit " the dude said, he was finer then wine, he was bright skin, he looks tall, he had black curly hair that was pulled up in a ponytail. he had tattoos on his arms and his chest you could tell from the v neck he was wearing.

I snapped out my thoughts when he opened my door, he smiled at me.

" Ooowwe dimples , but he'd never go for a girl like me " I thought to myself.

" thank you " I said and got out we walked in the mall and shopped all day.

we got hungry so we went to the food court and got some to eat when we sat down I felt somebody watching me, I looked up and seen Zoe's dude.

" is there something you like " I said mugging him.i was confused at how someone can just stare at you for no reason.

Wait ...do I got something on my face ?!

Do I look ugly ,shit I feel ugly

That's probably why Chris left me

" yea actually it is " he said licking his lips.

I scrunched up my face and looked down.

Gain some confidence girl! Act like you know you the shit ............even tho you not

" boy please, um aye lets go I'm ready to go home " I said cutting our some what conversation short.

we went home, I put my bags up and went to bed.