chapter 16

naomi pov

( 3 months later )

" ughhh cj just shut the fuck up damn mane ,by now you should know that ima eat what the dfuck i wanna eat " i said getting pissed off at cj ,he been bitchng about me eating ,and just plain and simple getting on my last fucking nerves.

" naomi ,im just looking out for you and my child ,dude dont do this shit ,aint no body got time for it " cj said

 " ya know what ,come on zoe , is my stuff still the way it is " i said to zoe

" um yea why " she said helping me up .i went to the bed room and got some clothes and stuffed it in my nike duffle bag.

" naomi where you going " cj said getting off the couch.

" to the girls house for a while im tired of seeing yo damn face ,telling me what eat and shit nigga move " i said mummbling everything except telling him to move.

" fucking naomi ,you hear me " he said raising his voice

" im leaving now shut the fuck up ,come on zoe damn " i said sceaming ,which the baby didnt like ,we wanted the gender to be a suprise  so it was baby till we find out the gender .i held my stomach and cj ran over to me.

" you ok " he asked i shook my head and jerked back im tired of this shit ,the last 3 months have ben hell ,im tired of seeing cj face ,not like i dont love him but i do its just he up in my face for the smallest shit ,i pissed oon my self the othr day for laughing to much ,and he comes and wipe me , most people would be like aww he just being helpfull ,hell naw ,aint no nigga ever wiped my piss or shit before ,and i could do it on my own .

" come on zoe " i said and she didnt get up

" trina take her for me ,you and steve please " zoe said and they got up and we left ,eve and k.t followed.

cj pov

 " fuck " i yellled hitting the door as nana left ,why the hell she been so fucking mean for latley ,im bout tired of it.

" zoe man talk to her ,i dont know what im doing wrong ,im jst being by her side and making she good ,espically my baby " i said sitting down .

" look cj ,give her some space pregnat people are gonna eat shit they aint suspose to ,you see eve eating jars of pickles almost all day everyday and k.t aint complaining ,so chill the fuck out ,she might feel smoothered ,cj you and i both know that she hasnt felt what real love is ,your trying to show her that and right now she cant see it ,shes use to being dogged out ,so chill , let her stay with me and trinna  for a while ,i got her i swear ,but just chill out man " she said coming to hug me , i swear i love zoe ,if it wasnt for her i wouldnt fully be over my moms death .

'' ok but you need to take care of my babies bruh dead serious " i said and she laughed and left.

i spent the rest of the day ,working checking on things ,im finna open up a pool hall ,to make our buisness easier for our high price payers .i was worried about nana all day , she aint reterun my calls not shit, i swear i dont understand why she been acting like a bitch ,yea her hormones are a bitch but this wasnt just her  mones ,not at all i know nana well enough to know its mostly her and honestly ,im not gonna stick around for it ,we brake up,then make up ,make up some more then brake up ,its getting old and im not finna put up with she needs to know she got a good man right here .

 its short yea i know but ima make it up !!

- CJ THINKING ABOUT LEAVING FORREAL ?? :(