chapter 22

A/N HEYY YALL ,YEA IM FINALLY UPDATING SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I JUST WANTED YALL TO KNOW IVE BEEN WORKING ON THE NEW BOOK , DONT KNOW THE NAME YET BUT KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE NAME ,OH AND DONT FORGET ABOUT MY NEW BOOK CANT BUY MY LOVE ,PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD ,AND THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE GIVING BIRTH SCENE ,I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE OUT A BIRTH SCENE ,ONLY CAUSE THE I HAVENT SEEN IT HAPPEN EXCEPT ONE TIME BUT I WANTED TO THROW UP WHILE IN THE ROOM WITH MY SISTER ,SO I BLACKEDOUT LMAO SO BARE WITH ME .

nana pov ( month later ,9 months!!!! eve and nana are indeed 9 months )

" aahahaha ,that shit aint funny bitch " i said to eve as me, her ,trish and zoe got out the car ,today we were going to babies r us ,and some other places for the house , yes were are in atl ,nana finally said she was gonna move here with us cause she wants to see her great gran baby,and she found her a man down here, yes child  my cogaur ass nanny found a man ,hes actually a sweet nigga ,he dumb as hel and hes 29 ,yes i said 29 i told yall my nanny like em young ,but hes an old soul, the funny thing is she claim they been talking for a while now ,but anyways me and cj got a new house ,cause i didnt want to kick tone and mar out ,i love my cousins to death ,and they can be a huge help around the house when they need to ,so we got 5 bedroom 4and a half bath house and the baby got her own room sky has her own room and ton and mar got a room together unless cj let one of them stay in the man cave he got down stairs attached to the basement, oh oh did i forget to tell all i was 9 months!! yes lawd karmen is coming home finally ,cause im tired of waddling around like a lil penguine.

" btch yo dumb ass almost fell out the car that would have been funny ,if you wasnt pregnant , im sory " eve said about to cry ,i swear i think i know how k.t feels when the arguing then she burts into tears, it funy but then again ..do i act like that with cj?

" you bet not cry ,baby its ok" i said hugging her ,or trying to, the girls just laughed.

" oh my yezzus !!, nana eve look at this ,its soo cute ,ooh the babies can come out the hospital looking like twins!" trish said holding up twin out fits that said shes my sister with an arrow pointing towards one way and the other one says shes my sister going the other waiy and they was pink and black ,it was indeed was adorable .

" aww yes that is cute ,but me and .k.t got ashton and me an outfit ,and plus lamar got nana and kar, a oufit " eve said

" yea ,no what we can do is get matching outfits and take newborn pictures for my photo album im making for us " i said and they shook there head and grabbed he outfits ,we found some stuff for eve ,she doing ashton a lady bug room and im making karmen a minni mouse room since skys room is mickey mouse ,cj says he cant wait to give me a boy so he can make his room some cartoon chacrter ,i just laughs if he thinks that hes giving me another child anytime soon, shit does he know what ive been through with just karmen ,and she aint out yet!

<>

today was going good so far ,we were having our first family dinner at my house tonight ,i was cooking ,of course , my feet hurt like hell ,and ive ben having false contractions, today.eve has too but i just brush em off.

" hey baby ,you feeling alright " cj said coming in my room ,and sitting at the end of the bed where my swolllen feet were, he grabbed them and started rubbing them .

" no ,my damn feet hurt ,and ive been having flase contractions bae " i whined

" awwwwwww my poor baby " cj said crwaling to the top of the bed ,he pulled me to his chest and i just layed there.