chapter 12

cj pov

ast night was fun for me and my baby sis sky, i love that lil girl and will do anything to protect her and show her a better life ,after this shit with mikeo blows off im taking my family outta here , yea i said family me and nana been fucking raw and i want her pregnant ,i wanna marry her and have her walk down the isle with a baby belly , i sat up on the couch , my neck was hurting like a bitch , i slept on the couch cause nana let zoe fat head ass sleep with her.i walked in and the girls were getting ready, zoe and nana had on both bra and panties .

" what the fuck " i said cracking the door as zoe turned around fast and ran to the bathroom .

" bitch learn to knock " zoe yelled i laughed

" this my damn house ,trick i do what i want " i said

" fuck you " she said

" bae what you want " nana said coming to kiss me , so i pushed the door open and hugged her ,she tried to turn around   but  i just lifted her up and layed her on the bed , she looked damn good in a thong  , i was laying in between her legs and i was just kissing her .

" stop cj " she said moaning , her light voice was sexy as she moaned.

" ewwww you hoes nasty " zoe said throwing a shirt at me , i turned around and nan pushed me off just smiling .

" whatever nigga , i know ace be wearing yo ass out " nana said making us laugh , nana got up and put some clothes since zoe was fully dressed  and she left the room so i can take a shower .

i put on some dark washed true religion pants  a black tee shirt and my breds , i grabbed my gold lex and my chain, ton and mar was walking out the room the same time i was , we all got in zoes range rover and was off to the trap . we stopped at  a red light and i looked over at nana and she had a pissed facial expression on her face , i put my hand on her thigh and she looked at me pulling a fake smile , she been doing that lately but i just dont bother her about it .

" baby whats on yo mind " i asked as zoe stopped the car at a gun shop , the fuck was going on .

" i gotta bad feeling about that trap house ,for some reason i feel something funny about to go down " she said  i looked at zoe who smilied . me ton and mar looked at each other .

" ok so explain why we here " i said

" i got that same feeling nana , and we here cause i trust our feelings and we finna bye some jackets " she said, we waited in the car and about 10 minuets later  she came out with a bag with our jackets ,we got out and put them on ,folks were looking at us like we was crazy but whatever my baby feels i cant do nun but go with it ,for now cause  lately she been having mood swings , i  think she pregnant but im not gonna rush her to tell me but if her and zoes instincts are right im finna do anything i can to protect my baby and my other baby.

naomi pov

we pulled up at the trap , and like i said i wasnt feeling right about it , im glad i wore a jacket cause i got my holster on and my shit loaded , im not being hesitant this time , im busting a cap even if a fly breathe wrong .

we got out the car we walked up to the door and no one was there, the door opened up to easy , we pulled our guns and cj pulled me behind him , the fuck he being so protective for ?
 we walked in all the way in and the workers were dead well some of them , we didnt touch nothing cause it was a fucking blood bath basically , then shots started firing , dudes out of no where came from the back , we started back , i was next to our guns and amo room so i slipped in and pulled out this big ass gun that had two barrels in it so twice the bullets i walked out.